Living In The Past Pt5(Ianthony)/(Shaymien)

Ian sat nervously on the couch, as he waited for his boyfriend Anthony to finish having a shower. He knew Anthony was pissed with him after Ian had come home from work and found Anthony and Shayne alone together in the bedroom. After finding them together, Ian had assumed something had been going on between them, but he was wrong. Now, because of his own stupidity, he'd have to come clean to Anthony about his true feelings about Shayne. After their fight, not knowing where to start Ian had stuttered and stalled for time. Anthony decided to go for a shower to cool off and give Ian time to prepare what he was going to say. After he went into the bathroom, Ian took a deep breath and headed downstairs trying to figure out what he was going to say. His thoughts were interrupted by Anthony coming downstairs and into the living room. Ian watched silently, as Anthony without looking at him or saying a word went into the kitchen and got a beer, before he returned to the room.

 "Anthony, I..."

 "Don't." Anthony said angrily, cutting him off. "I'm not stupid, Ian, I know why you did that."

 "You...you do?" Ian asked quietly, as Anthony took a drink of his beer, before he put it on the table. "I..."

 "You've said enough, it's my turn now." Anthony said, cutting him off again, as he began to pace angrily in front of him. "Of all the damn things to accuse me of its cheating on you? Dammit, Ian, I love you, why would I throw what we have away?"

 "Shayne's your ex, Anthony." Ian replied upset.

 "Are you serious right now, Hecox?" Anthony asked. "Yeah, Ian, he's my ex; you know as in the past."

 "I know that, Anthony, but..." Ian began, but trailed off unsure how to explain himself, without pushing Anthony further away.

 "But, what, Ian? You don't think I can handle being just friends with Shayne do you?" Anthony asked, hurt by the little faith Ian had in him. "I'll take your silence as a yes. Wow, Ian, the truth comes out now, huh? Dammit, Ian, I've never given you a reason to ever doubt me." He said angrily.

 "Anthony, you don't understand. It's not like that." Ian said upset.

 "Oh, no? Then what is it, Ian, tell me." Anthony questioned, as he stopped pacing, crossed his arms, and stared at him.

 "I...I...dammit, Anthony, you two are always together alone. What am I supposed to think?" Ian replied, only giving him half the truth.

  "Well, Ian, you're supposed to think that I love you and would never cheat on you. If you want to play this game though, fine by me, let's play. So, if me spending time with Shayne means I'm cheating, then you spending time with David means the same damn thing. Hell, you lived alone with him for three days remember, Hecox?"

 "That's completely different, Anthony." Ian stated upset.

 "What? How?"

 "I've never dated David, I've never slept with him."

 "You think because Shayne and I dated, that means I'd throw away everything we have together and cheat on you?" Anthony asked shocked. "I guess you don't know me as well as I thought you did." He added so hurt.

 Anthony didn't wait for Ian's reply, he left the room, went upstairs, and went into their spare room slamming the door shut behind him. He began pacing the room angrily, after all they've been through together, he couldn't believe that Ian didn't trust him. Had he given Ian doubts? He stopped pacing and sat on the edge of the bed sighing, he began to think about everything that's happened since Shayne moved back. As he did, he didn't find anything wrong with any of it, but he decided to think back on it from Ian's point of view.