Drunken Mistake Pt12 (Ian X Reader)

I finished getting dressed and began packing my stuff and the twins' things, getting ready to go home after spending two weeks in the hospital because the twins were early. The entire time the twins were in the hospital I stayed with them, Ian was with me every minute he could, and the rest of our Smosh family was with us whenever they could too. Despite the circumstances of why we were in the hospital, it was a great experience because I spent a lot of time alone with Ian. We spent our time together talking and laughing, we completely re-connected and during our long talks he apologized for how cold he had been towards me during my pregnancy, and I, of course, forgave him; I loved him, dammit. My thoughts were interrupted by Ian and Anthony coming into the room, seeing them I smiled; God, I loved that gorgeous, blue-eyed man.

 "Hey, it's two of my favorite people." I greeted them smiling, as they hugged me.

 "You ready to go, (Y/N/N)?" Ian asked smiling, as they went to the twins and picked them up.

 "Yep, got our discharge papers and we're all packed."

 "Alright then, let's get these little munchkins into their car seats and we can go." Ian said smiling. "Everyone is meeting us at our place for a Welcome Home party."

 "Okay, let's go, I can't wait to get out of here." I replied smiling.

**Later**:

 I had just finished putting the twins in their crib for the night when Ian came into the room smiling. He stood beside me at the crib and put his arm around my waist, I cuddled into him enjoying the feeling of being close to him. We stood silently watching the twins sleeping peacefully before we quietly left the room and went back to the living room to finish cleaning up. The party had ended an hour ago and everyone had left after they had helped us clean up a little. Ian refused to let me help, he told me to sit on the couch, while he finished cleaning. I sighed happily, I was so glad to be home and start our new life as a family. I was even happier because for the last two weeks I haven't seen or spoken to Amanda; the She-Beast. My thoughts were interrupted by Ian returning from the kitchen with coffee for the both of us, smiling he handed me my cup, as he sat beside me on the couch.

 "How are you feeling?" Ian asked, as he took a drink of his coffee.

 "Good actually, it's so good to finally be home." I replied smiling. "If you're asking about my C-section though, I'm healed, but I still need to take it easy for another couple of days."

 "I'm glad vvyou guys are home too, it was pretty lonely around here without you here." Ian said smiling, blushing a little, but hid it from me.

 "So, what do you want to do now?" I asked.

 "We could..." Ian began, but was cut off by the front door opening and the sound of Amanda's voice calling out to him.

 "Ian Bear, are you here, baby?"

 "Shh, the babies are sleeping." Ian scolded her, as she came into the living room, he stood to greet her.

 "Oh, you're here." Amanda said bitterly, faking her smile seeing me.

 "Yep, we got home a few hours ago." I replied, also faking my smile.

 "Really?" Amanda said surprised, as she looked at Ian. "I thought you were going to tell me when she was home so I could meet your little angels?"