Strangers In The Night Pt4 (Ianthony)

Anthony sighed, as he lay on his back on his bed, staring at the ceiling. As he lay there, he couldn't stop smiling and it was all because of one man. A man who was as mysterious as he was gorgeous; the man he couldn't stop thinking about since they first met on the train two days ago, Ian. He rolled over onto his side and looked out the window, watching the scenery go by as he thought about everything that's happened to him since boarding the train three days ago. Since meeting Ian that first night, he's been drawn to him like a damn magnet, of course, Ian wasn't an easy person to get to know and it had taken him until last night to get Ian to talk to him. Thinking of last night, made him remember the kiss they shared and it was even better than Anthony imagined; he had been imagining what it would be like since he first saw him. This morning, he had met up with Ian after getting dressed and talking to Shayne on the phone for a few minutes. They had spent the morning together, before they separated; after Anthony insisted Ian go get some more sleep, but they were meeting up for lunch. Anthony looked at his watch and realized he had 10 minutes before he was meeting Ian, so he got up and began getting ready; the smile never leaving his face.

**Meanwhile With Ian**:

 Ian lay on his bed, on his back, he was just waking up after a couple of hours of sleep; he had needed the nap after spending most of the night taking care of Anthony's drunk ass. He sighed, as he ran his hands over his face, as he thought of his time with Anthony. He smiled as he remembered how last night, when he had walked Anthony back to his bunk; Anthony was drunk, but pretended he wasn't, Ian knew, but said nothing. They had talked for a few minutes outside his bunk, before Roman suddenly kissed him, at first, Ian had been too surprised by it to do anything, but he quickly came back to reality and kissed him back. Then without breaking the kiss, Anthony opened the door and they went inside, where Anthony took them to the bed. They made out for a while, but before anything else could happen,  Anthony got off the bed, rushed to the bathroom, and got sick. Ian took care of him most of the night, before Anthony finally fell asleep, so Ian left and went back to his own bunk for a couple of hours of sleep too. Ian couldn't stop thinking of Anthony and how after only one night he wanted to change and be a better person for him...what the hell was wrong with him? After eating breakfast together this morning, Anthony had walked him back to his bunk and told him to have a nap, before he kissed him and told him they'd meet up for lunch later and left. Ian went inside his bunk and laid down, falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, until a half-hour ago. He sat up stretching, before he looked at his phone and realized he was late to meet up with Anthony, so cursing out loud he got up and quickly fixed himself up, before he left his bunk.

**Later**:

 Anthony nervously sat at a table in the Dining Car, looking at a menu, as he waited for Ian to join him. He was worried that he wouldn't show up or that something had happened between them that scared him off. After freaking himself out for a few minutes, he decided to leave, but stopped when he saw Ian come into the car. Anthony sighed relieved, as Ian looked around for him, finally spotting Anthony, he came to the table and sat down across from him.

 "Sorry, I'm late, Anthony, I forgot to set an alarm on my phone."

 "It's okay, Ian, you're here now." Anthony said smiling. "So, how'd you sleep?"

 "I slept really well actually; I guess I needed that nap more than I thought. I feel great and have tons of energy...or I will after a coffee." Ian answered, as they both laughed.