Strangers In The Night Pt3 (Ianthony)

Anthony woke up, looked out the small window in his bunk, and realized it was morning. Smiling, he got up and got dressed, before he brushed his hair and then his teeth, as he did he thought about everything that's happened to him the last couple of days since he boarded the train and he couldn't stop smiling. He was slowly managing to get his mystery guy to open up and talk to him, he remembered how last night the man appeared and sat at the table he had sat at the night before. Nervously, Anthony had tried to get the courage up to talk to him, but couldn't...until the guy began looking for his watch; giving Anthony a reason to talk to him. All he could think about was the man and it was driving him crazy not even knowing his name. He vowed to himself that he was going to stop being a damn coward and talk to him, he only had a few days left and he knew he'd regret it if he let him get away. He finished getting ready, as he did his phone rang, smiling, already knowing who it was, he answered it.

 "Hey, Shayne-O."

 "If it isn't the wayward traveler." Shayne teased him laughing. "How's the train treating you, man?"

 "Good, real good, actually." Anthony answered, as he thought about his mystery man IH.

 "Anthony? Hey, you still there, man?" Shayne asked, when Anthony suddenly got quiet.

 "Huh, what? Yeah, I'm still here, dude, sorry." Anthony answered, realizing he had spaced out.

 "I can't wait to see you, Anthony, I've really missed you, my brother." Shayne said.

 "I can't either, I've missed you too, Shayne. I'm starving, I just got up, so let me go eat, okay? I'll call you later, dude."

 "Sure, man, enjoy your breakfast, save some for the other passengers. I'll call you after lunch or something." Shayne said teasing him, both laughed. "Bye, Anthony."

 "Bye, Shayne." Anthony said, before they hung up.

 After hanging up, he put his phone in his pocket, checked himself out one more time in the mirror, before he hurried to the Dining Car; hoping to run into his mystery man. As he sat down and looked around, he realized his mystery man wasn't there and was disappointed. He ate a quick breakfast, before he decided to camp out in the Bar Car again until IH showed up; he needed to talk to him, he needed to know his name at least.

**Meanwhile**:

Ian had spent all day in his bunk, only coming out for breakfast and lunch, trying to avoid his mystery man; the less he saw him the better it was for Ian. It was late afternoon, and he decided to have a coffee in the Dining Car. He finished his coffee and got up to leave to go back to his bunk. Once there, he sat on his bed and sighed, he really wanted a drink, but he was trying to cut back and only allowed himself a couple of drinks a day.

He lay down on his bed, arms under his head, staring out the window, as he thought about his mystery man and what happened between them last night. He didn't know his name, but he was the most gorgeous man he had ever seen. He sighed, as he tried to think of something else...anything else, other than his mystery man, but no matter what it was he always ended up thinking of him. Frustrated, he grabbed a pillow, put it over his face, and screamed into it, before he took it off and put it beside him. He was going crazy because of him and he didn't even know his mystery man's name.

**Later**:

 Anthony sat in the Bar Car; the same place he's been for most of the day, waiting for any sign of his mystery man, but so far no luck. He sighed sadly, as he took a drink of his beer and stared at the table in front of him. Maybe the guy was avoiding him, maybe he didn't like him...maybe he should just forget about him and move on? His thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing, taking another drink of his beer, he took his phone out of his pocket and answered it.