Living In The Past Pt11 (Ianthony)/(Shaymien)

Ian sat on his couch, drinking a beer and watching TV; well the TV was on, but he wasn't really watching it. His phone rang again, sighing he took another drink of his beer, as he picked it up off of the coffee table and looked at it. He put it back on the table without answering it, the caller was Shayne, but after what happened last night he was in no mood to talk to him; knowing he knew everything. Finally, Shayne gave up calling and decided to try texting him instead, Ian read the text, but didn't reply.

 S- I know what happened Ian, we need to talk! Call me, please.

 He sighed again, as he leaned back and thought about what happened last night between him and the man he desperately loved, Anthony. Thinking of Anthony made his heart ache, he began to think about everything that happened and how he lost him all because of his own stupid jealousy. After waking up this morning and remembering everything that happened the night before, he took the painkillers and tried to sleep his hangover away. He couldn't sleep though, so he went downstairs and called David to tell him he wasn't coming in, before he lay on the couch watching TV. He ended up falling asleep for a while, when he woke up he felt a little better, so he showered, got dressed, and had something to eat. Shayne began calling and texting him a couple of hours ago, but Ian was too upset to talk to him. His thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on his door, at first, he ignored it; hoping whoever it was would just go away, but they didn't. Sighing, still holding his beer he got up and answered it to find Shayne standing there.

 "Don't you think you've had enough alcohol for a while, dude?" Shayne asked smiling, as he went inside.

 "Nope." Ian answered, as he closed the door, before he took another drink of his beer.

 "Shouldn't you be at work?"

 "Shouldn't you?" Ian replied.

 "I'm on lunch and thought I'd check on you."

 "I'm fine." Ian said, as he sat on the couch, Shayne stayed standing, watching him. "Don't look at me like that, Shayne" He added, as Shayne crossed his arms.

 "Dude, you are so not fine, you're not even okay." Shayne said, as he uncrossed his arms. "Talk to me, Ian."

 "There's nothing to talk about."

 "You could start with how you got drunk last night and..."

 "Made a complete ass out of myself, by trying to seduce Anthony?" Seth said upset, cutting Shayne off. "Dammit, Shayne, he...he probably hates me now."

 "He doesn't hate you, Ian, he loves you. I know Anthony and he's hurting, but..."

 Shayne was cut off by his phone ringing, he sighed, as he took it out of his pocket and looked at it, it was Anthony. Ian took a drink of his beer, as Shayne answered, he could only hear Shayne's side of the conversation though, so he stared at the wall listening, until they hung up.

 "I gotta get back to work, are you going to be okay?" Shayne asked.

 "I'll be fine." Ian answered, without looking at him.

 "I'll come back after work and we'll go get your car, before we talk okay?"

 "Sure."

 "See you later, eat something, Hecox." Shayne ordered, before he left.

**A Week Later**:

 Anthony stood before the mirror wall in the gym, as he lifted weights alone, the gym wasn't busy today, so he decided to get a quick workout in. Shayne was busy teaching a class and he was grateful for the space from him, he regretted telling him about what happened between him and Ian; since then Shayne hasn't given him five freaking minutes peace. He knew Shayne was worried about him, but he was smothering him with his constant checking on him. He sighed, as he stopped lifting and went to a treadmill and got on. As he ran listening to his music, he began to think about Ian again; the man he still loved. It's been a week since it happened and Anthony wasn't angry anymore, he was hurting and confused though. He loved Ian; he always would, but he couldn't be with someone who didn't trust him. His thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping him on the shoulder; he stopped running and took his earphones out, as he turned to face the good-looking, smiling man.