Drunken Mistake Pt3 (Ian X Reader)

I sighed sadly, as I poured myself a glass of apple juice, before I returned to the living room. I put my glass down on the coffee table and was about to sit down when someone knocked on my door. Not in the mood to talk to or see anyone after what happened at work, I ignored whoever it was and sat down on my couch sighing. Of course, the person didn't get the hint and continued knocking on the door, sighing again I got up and answered it, opening the door I was shocked to see the last person I expected or wanted to see standing there.

 "Ian?"

 "Uh, hey, (Y/N)." Ian said nervously.

 "Go away." I said angrily, as I went to shut the door, he was quicker than me though and stuck his foot in the door stopping me. "You want to lose that foot, Hecox?"

 "Look, (Y/N), I know you're angry, but I think we need to talk, don't you?"

 "Why would I want to talk to you?" I asked angrily crossing my arms. "So you can accuse me of being a slut again? Yeah, no thanks, I'll pass."

 "For shit's sake, (Y/N), can you act like an adult for once, dammit?" Ian said, as he walked into my house without my permission and went to the living room; he saw my drink and picked it up.

 "Relax, Hecox, its only apple juice." I said sighing annoyed, as he put the cup back on to the table. "You wanted to talk so damn bad, talk."

 "Okay, well, I...I guess my first question is are you sure you're pregnant?"

 "Didn't we go over this earlier?" I asked annoyed, as I sat down and crossed my arms.

 "Humor me, please?" Ian said frustrated, as he rubbed his head.

 "Fine, yes, Ian, I'm pregnant, I went to the Doctor's this morning and she confirmed it."

 "Dammit." Ian mumbled to himself, as he sat on the other end of the couch, still rubbing his head. "And you're sure it's mine?"

 "Oh, my God!" I said frustrated, as I threw my hands up. "Yes, Ian, it's your baby."

 "So, the night we got drunk, we..."

 "Had sex and made a baby." I said annoyed, cutting him off.

 "So, what...what are we going to do now?" Ian asked sighing, as he ran his hands over his face.

 "What? Why the hell are you asking me?" I asked confused. "Wait a damn minute, are...are you blaming me for this?"

 "Well, shouldn't you have been on..."

 "Don't finish that sentence, Hecox." I said angrily, cutting him off again. "This is your fault as much as it is mine!"

 "I was fucking drunk, (Y/N)!" Ian said angrily.

 "So the fuck was I, dammit!" I yelled.

 "This was pointless coming here." Ian said bitterly, as he stood.

 "Why did you then?" I demanded.

 "Well, I thought you could be an adult and talk about this."

 "Look, there's nothing to talk about. I already told you I'm keeping the baby and I won't tell anyone else that you're the father." I said bitterly.