Let It Snow (Shartney)

The wind picked up, causing Damien Haas to pull his jacket closer to him, as he walked back into the office. He had gone outside to get away from two of his best friends/co-workers in Smosh, Shayne Topp, and Courtney Miller. As much as he loved both of them, he was tired of the endless fighting between them. It hadn't always been like this though, the two of them used to be so close only six months ago. Somehow though things went to shit between them; they hated each other now and the rest of the Smosh family, especially Damien, were constantly in the middle and they hated it. Today, Courtney had started it with Shayne, she had brought up how because of him they had to finish the new video today, since he kept messing up his lines yesterday. Of course, that caused Shayne to start talking shit back at her and they started fighting again. Damien was tired of it and vowed he was going to fix things between them; refusing to lose his family.

 "There you are." Courtney's voice spoke from behind him.

 "Hey, Court." Damien greeted him, as he stopped walking. "Where are the others?"

 "Waiting for us, so we can finish the last scene." She answered, as they began walking again.

 "Did you really have to start with him?" Damien asked sighing.

 "What?"

 "You didn't have to bring up how he kept messing up, Court, we've all had bad days." Damien scolded.

 "Why are you mad at me? You sound like the rest of the family." Courtney said. "He's the one who screwed up."

 "So, what? Dammit, Courtney, we all have had days like that! I'm so damn sick of you two always fighting, we all are, it never stops." Damien answered angrily, as they joined the others on set.

 "We don't always fight." Shayne stated bitterly.

 "No, sometimes you're sleeping. Just forget it and let's concentrate on finishing this video, okay?" Ian said sighing annoyed.

**Days Later**:

 As the days passed their fighting continued and Damien and the rest of the Smosh family had had enough! After talking to each other; except for Shayne and Courtney, everyone in the family decided that they needed some time off together, so they could get away from the stress of life and their job and reconnect with each other. So, they decided to take a week off, now, they just needed to figure out where to go, they had to find somewhere no one would bother them, that way they could fix whatever the hell had gone wrong. After thinking all day, they finally found the perfect place after Ian had asked around the office and talked to some other friends of his, one of them had a cabin in the woods that they had just bought and he offered it to the family to use.

**Later**:

 Damien couldn't wait to tell Shayne and Courtney about their trip, they had left the office and went somewhere, so when Ian had told everyone about the cabin they didn't hear about it. By the time Ian got everything set up and they had changed into their costumes for the new video, it was too late and Damien had to wait until after they filmed the video to tell them. Thankfully, the video went well with no mess-ups and they managed to finish early. Once they were all changed back into their regular clothes, Damien couldn't wait anymore, so while everyone did their own things he spoke.