Drunken Mistake Pt5 (Ian X Reader)

After I left the room Ian sighed angry with himself for what he had said. He sat down on the couch and leaned back running his hands over his face, he had fucked up! How could he have been so damn stupid? He had his face covered by his hands still, but he could feel Anthony and Joven's eyes on him and tried to prepare himself for the lecture he knew was coming.

 "What the hell happened, Ian?" Anthony asked, as he sat beside him on the couch, while Joven put the food in the kitchen.

 "I fucked up again." Ian answered sighing, as he moved his hands and looked at Anthony.

 "What happened?" Anthony asked gently.

 "We were arguing again and she told me she'd move out if that would make me happy and I..."

 "You what?" Joven prompted when Ian trailed off.

 "And I told her what would make me happy would be if this whole baby thing...never happened." Ian answered groaning, as he covered his face with his hands again.

 "What?" Anthony and Joven said together shocked.

 "I told you, I fucked up." Ian mumbled hating himself.

 "You...you didn't mean it, did you?" Joven asked quietly.

 "No, of course not, Joven." Ian said frustrated. "I...I was just angry and tired of all the damn fighting."

 "Alright, first, you need to apologize to her." Anthony said, patting Ian on the back. "Then both of you are going to learn how to get along."

 "How?"

 "By talking about your problems like adults." Joven added.

 "Right, like that's going to work." Ian said frustrated. "We aren't children you know."

 "Well, you both are acting like kids." Anthony pointed out sighing.

 "Oh, yeah, you two are so damn mature." Ian said sarcastically.

 "Look, Ian, we're only trying to help you, dude, okay? We care about both of you and..."

 "You're all tired of being put in the middle, yeah, I get it." Ian said bitterly, cutting him off. "I'll go apologize, okay?" He added sighing, as he got up and walked down the hall.

 Meanwhile, I had finished crying, but I was still angry, so I decided to leave, it was obvious that Ian didn't want me here and he sure as hell didn't want the babies. I began packing my stuff, when someone knocked on my door, I ignored them at first not in the mood to talk to anyone about what happened, but when they didn't go away, I answered it.

 "What?" I demanded angrily, seeing it was Ian.

 "Look, (Y/N), we...we need to talk." Ian replied sighing.

 "No, I need to leave and you need to go to Hell." I said, as I walked back to the bed and continued packing.

 "I'm sorry, (Y/N), alright. I...I didn't mean what I said I...I was just frustrated over fighting with you again." Ian said sighing.

 "And you think I like it?" I said angrily, as I turned to look at him. "Dammit, Ian, this isn't my idea of fun."

 "Please, stay, (Y/N), I don't want you to leave." Ian said gently.