Revenge

The night was hot and humid, thunder crashed, lightning lit up the sky as the rain fell. He lay in his bed tossing and turning as he slept tangled in his sheets; but it wasn't the storm raging outside or the heat causing his restless slumber, it was his dreams...his nightmares to be precise. He sat up quickly biting his lip to stop a scream from escaping; he was covered in sweat breathing heavily as if he had run for miles and he tasted the metallic flavor of blood in his mouth. It took him a few seconds to realize where he was, he lay back down and sighed shakily as he rubbed his hands over his face and up into his short, brown hair before he flung his hands above his head onto his pillow. He closed his blue eyes taking a deep breath, he opened them again and looked at his alarm clock it was 6am. He didn't have to get up for another couple of hours, but he knew sleep was just a memory now thanks to another damn nightmare, his fourth in the last week. He gave up on sleep and decided to go for a shower hoping that would wake him up, it was going to be a long fricking day!

 An hour later, he was showered, dressed, and sitting at the table finishing his breakfast when his best friend/brother, coworker, and roommate came into the living room surprised to see him awake. He looked at him and watched as his best friend ran a hand through his messy brown hair, before he rubbed his brown eyes and smiled.

 "Hey, you're up early." His friend said yawning.

 "Yeah, I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd get up. Dude, did you know there's a seven...in the morning?" He joked smiling.

 "Well, if your lazy ass didn't sleep until nine every day you could enjoy it more often, man." His friend answered smiling too.

 "Nah, I really don't think my stomach could handle seeing your ugly face that early in the morning." He said laughing.

 "You no like the natural me?" His friend asked in a horrible fake accent as he turned around like a ballerina. "You wish for me to get the boob job?" He continued making both of them laugh, as he continued what he thought was a sexy dance. "You wish for me to..."

 "Enough!" He said, cutting him off smiling. "You do whatever it is you do in the morning, I'm going to go finish editing our latest video." He added, as he got up and took his plate to the sink.

 "Aw, don't go yet, Ian, I'm..."

 "Unless your next words are going to be that you really are a woman, I don't want to hear it, Anthony." Ian said laughing.

 "Nope! I'm all dude...want to check for yourself?" Anthony joked, as he walked towards him smiling.

 "Not in this lifetime, bitch!" Ian answered, as he turned and walked away laughing, Anthony's laugh following him down the hall.

**A Week Later**:

 Days past and the nightmares continued, it was so bad that Ian actually dreaded the thought of going to sleep now. If the nightmares weren't bad enough, lately he's been feeling like he's being watched too wherever he was. Of course, he kept it to himself, not wanting to make Anthony worry just because he's been having a few bad dreams. A week later, Ian and Anthony were at Smosh headquarters waiting for their friends and coworkers Mari Takahashi, David (Lasercorn) Moss, Joshua (Joven) Ovenshire, and Matt (Sohinki) Sohinki to arrive so they could film a new Game Bang. They soon arrived and while everyone was getting ready to film, Ian decided to do a little internet surfing while he waited. He randomly clicked on different pages to pass time, not really interested in any of them, until he came across a picture of a pretty, blond girl his age. He froze as he stared into her familiar green eyes, his heart began to race, he felt like his lungs had shrunk and he was unable to breathe properly. Somehow he managed to make his hand move and clicked on the article that accompanied the picture. The headline taunted him: