Drunken Mistake Pt11 (Ian X Reader)

The rain that had been threatening to fall all day, finally fell heavily by dinnertime, I sat alone on the couch with my legs up and a blanket over me. I was supposed to be finding a movie for Ian and me to watch, while he went to get us takeout for dinner, but I was too busy thinking about my latest fight with the She-Beast, Amanda. It's been three weeks since I was put on strict bed rest and even though it brought Ian and me closer, Amanda's hatred for me grew and she made my life a living Hell. Ian despite being crazy busy at work, took really good care of me and became even more overprotective of me. When he had to go out for a while or had to be at work, to give him peace of mind, he had one of the Smosh family stay with me and of course, he kept his phone with him at all times. Spending so much time with Ian though, only made things harder for me knowing that I could never be with him the way I've always wanted, especially now that he was engaged to Amanda. I loved Ian and his happiness meant the world to me, so even though it killed me to see him with that bitch, he was happy and so I faked it for him...we all did. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud crack of thunder, causing me to jump, at the exact same time that Ian returned.

 "Holy shit, it's really coming down out there." He said smiling, as he shut the door with his foot, before he kicked his wet shoes off. "I'm freaking soaked."

 "Here, let me help." I said smiling, as I took the blanket off and stood up.

 "Nope, I got it." Ian replied smiling, as he went into the kitchen and put the bags on the counter.

 "You know, Mr. Overprotective, I' am allowed to do stuff." I teased, as I sat back down.

 "I know." He answered, as he came back into the living room. "Just let me change and we can eat." He said, as he quickly went to his room to dry off and change.

 I waited until I heard his door shut, before I got up and went to the kitchen and got our food. Once I had the food and drinks ready, I brought them to the living room and got comfortable again. I then began looking for a movie while I waited for him to be done. I had just found one when he returned, seeing the food, he smiled and shook his head, before he sat beside me sighing.

 "You're stubborn, you know that?" Ian said laughing, as he nudged me lightly with his shoulder.

 "Yep." I replied laughing too.

**Days Later**:

 Ian walked to the Gamebang room, he was fucking exhausted after a full week of filming and when he wasn't working Amanda wanted to go over wedding plans. Between working, the wedding, and taking care of (Y/N/N), he had no time for himself and it was catching up to him all at once. Of course, he hid his exhaustion from everyone, not wanting anyone to worry about him, he could handle the pressure, he was better under pressure. Not everything was going well though, for some reason there was a lot of tension around the office. He couldn't figure out what it was or what was causing it, but it was there and it was driving him crazy. Whenever he tried talking to the others about it, they all acted like he was imagining it and blew him off. It was just another damn thing to add to his never-ending list of stuff that was driving him crazy. Sighing, he went into the room and found Mari and Joven alone talking, seeing him they stopped talking and smiled, as they stood up and greeted him.