Forbidden Attraction Pt2/Ianthony

The morning sun shone in through the bedroom window and directly onto the sleeping face of Ian. He slowly woke up and rolled over onto his back and ran his hands over his face. Suddenly, he smelt the incredible smell of coffee and breakfast. He sat up and picked his phone up off of the nightstand and checked the time, freaking out realizing what time it was. He was going to be freaking late, so he quickly got of bed and rushed to the bathroom for a quick shower. Once he was done, he returned to his room and got dressed, before he went to his home office and began to pack up his stuff.

 "Hey, you're finally awake." Anthony said smiling, as he came into the room.

 "Oh, hey, good morning, did you sleep well?" Ian asked smiling, as he looked at him.

 "I did, thanks, did you?"

 "Uh, yeah." Ian lied, not wanting him to know that he had barely got any sleep thanks to the non-stop images of Anthony running through his head.

 "I made breakfast, I hope you're hungry?" Anthony asked, trying not to stare at how damn good Ian looked in his suit.

 "That was nice of you, thanks, but I'm running late, sorry." Ian said disappointed.

 "No worries, I'll pack it up and you can take it with you." Anthony said smiling.

 "Thanks." Ian replied, as Anthony left the room.

 Once he was gone, Ian continued packing his stuff, still smiling, he could definitely get used to this. At that thought Ian froze, no, he couldn't think like that, dammit, Anthony was his client, nothing more.

 "Here you go, I made you a black coffee, I didn't know how you take it and I made you a breakfast sandwich." Anthony said smiling proudly.

 "That's great, thanks." Ian said taking the bag from him, their hands brushing against each other briefly. "I uh, won't be home until five, um, stay here, don't talk to anyone; you don't know who you can trust right now. Here are my cell and office numbers in case you need me." Ian said, as he quickly wrote the numbers on a piece of paper and handed them to him. "Help yourself to anything you want."

 "I'll be fine, Ian, I'm a big boy." Anthony said smiling.

 "You're right, sorry, this...this is all still new to me." Ian said blushing, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 "Go to work and don't worry about me." Anthony said still smiling, as they left the room.

 "Crap, I'm going to be so late." Ian said, as he checked his phone. "Thanks again for breakfast, I appreciate it." He added, as he put his shoes on and opened the door.

 "Ian!" Anthony called out, stopping him.

 "Yeah?"

 "I think you're going to need these." Anthony said laughing, as he tossed Ian his car keys, he caught them in one hand.

 "Right, thanks, bye." Ian said laughing, as he left.

**Later**:

 Anthony sighed bored, as he sat on the couch in Ian's living room, he had spent the morning cleaning up the breakfast dishes and tidied up, even making Ian's bed completely out of boredom. He had then spent the rest of the morning looking around the house being nosey. When that got boring too, he sat on the couch and surfed the web on his laptop and ended up looking Ian up. He was surprised by what he found and it made him feel better about his bullshit case with Ian as his lawyer. It was fun looking things up about Ian and learning more about him.