Living In The Past Pt15 (Ianthony)/(Shaymien)

Ian lay on his back on his couch, one arm under his head and the other lay across his stomach, as he stared at the ceiling. He couldn't stop thinking about how he had made a complete and utter fool out of himself earlier tonight. His stupid ass had gotten drunk; he really needed to stay away from alcohol, it always made him do dumb shit, and he had gone to talk to the one person he shouldn't have, especially drunk. After getting completely shit-faced, he had gone to Anthony's gym. There he had made the second biggest mistake of his life; the first mistake, had been letting Anthony go, and confessed he still loved and wanted Anthony, before he kissed him. After talking to Anthony for a few minutes, he had left and came straight home, where he's spent the last hour crying and not moving off the couch. 10 minutes ago, needing someone to talk to he texted Shayne. He managed to calm Ian down and offered to come over, but he refused not in the mood to see or talk to anyone. He sighed, as he ran his free hand over his face and began to think about everything that's happened. His thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on his door, not in the mood to see or talk to anyone. He just stayed on his couch ignoring whoever it was, hoping they'd go away.

 "I know you're in there, Hecox! Now, open the damn door or I'll break it down, dude!" Shayne's annoyed voice spoke through the door.

 Ian honestly contemplated continuing to ignore him, but decided not to, knowing the bigger man would follow through on his threats and he had enough crap to deal with, he didn't need a broken door added to the shit pile. He got up and made his way to the door; he unlocked it and opened it to find Shayne standing there with his arms crossed.

 "I thought I told you that you didn't need to come over?" Ian questioned sighing, as Shayne went into the house.

 "Yeah, you did, but when do I ever listen?" Shayne replied smiling, as Ian shut the door and they went into the living room.

 "I'm glad you didn't." Ian said quietly, before Shayne hugged him.

 "Alright, you sit your butt down on the couch, while I make us some coffee, and then you're going to tell me everything." Shayne said smiling, before he left the room. "Actually, dude, before you do that, you might want to brush your teeth first, your breath smells like a dead skunk's ass." He called out from the kitchen, making Ian smile.

**With Anthony**:

 Anthony sat on his couch nervously; he bit his nails on his right hand, while his left leg bounced up and down, as he waited for Joven to arrive. As he waited he couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Ian and he was so confused about what he wanted. Even though he was confused about what he felt, he knew what he had to do. He stood up and began to pace, he wished things could be different, wished that he didn't have to do this, but he knew he had to; it wasn't fair to anyone to continue with something that was a lie. He sat back down sighing and ran his hands over his face, as he began to think about Ian. His thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on his door; he stood, took a deep breath to calm himself, went to the door, and answered it to find a smiling Joven standing there.

 "Hey, handsome." Joven greeted him, before he kissed him.

 "Hey." Anthony greeted him quietly, as Joven went inside.

 "So, I got your text, babe, what's up, you wanted to talk?" Joven asked, as Anthony shut the door and they went into the living room.

 "Sit, please." Anthony replied, as they sat together on the couch.