Forever Mine Pt3

**With Anthony**:

 It had been an entire week since Ian had been kidnapped by some crazy bitch and the Detectives were getting nowhere fast with their investigation. He was in contact with them two times every day trying to get something new from them, but nothing ever changed. He felt like he was losing his damn mind, he felt so helpless...there had to be something he could do to find Ian! He paced his bedroom for the 100th time trying to think of ways to find him, an hour had gone by and he still had nothing. Frustrated, he fell backward onto his bed starring at the ceiling. A knock came to the door and seconds later Mari opened it she spoke from the doorway.

 "Hey, Lasercorn is doing a food run do you want anything?"

 "No, I'm okay." Anthony answered sighing sitting up.

 "You need to eat something, Anthony, you haven't eaten all day!" She pushed.

 "Fine, get me a couple of tacos or something?" He said giving in.

 "Okay, I'll let you know when the foods here." She said smiling.

 "Thanks." He said as she left.

 He lay back down and put an arm over his eyes as he sighed, suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate letting him know he had a new text. He took his arm off his face and grabbed his phone from his pocket, he was confused seeing the message was from a blocked number, he opened the text and read it.

 ?- If you want to see Ian again meet me at the park by your house in 15 minutes! Tell no one and come alone!

 He sat up rereading the text, he knew it could be a trap and he should call Stone or Carter, but if he did he could cause her to do something to Ian and that wasn't a chance he was willing to take. He had no choice; he had to go this was his chance to save Ian! He grabbed his keys off of the dresser and opened his door quietly; no one was in the hall so he quickly and silently went into the hall, shutting his door softly behind him. He walked down the hall and looked around the corner and still saw no one, he could hear voices coming from the backyard and smiled. He quickly made it to the garage door and went in; he got into his car and started it as he hit the garage door opener. He was just backing out of the garage when the others rushed out of the house hearing his car. He made eye contact with them, but didn't stop; he pulled out of the driveway and drove away without looking back. He arrived at the park 10 minutes later and parked, he sat in his car watching the people around him wondering which one she was. He got out of his car and began walking around, he came to a bench and sat watching people pass by. After 15 minutes had passed with no contact he began to wonder if it had been some sick joke. He stood up angrily and went to leave when he received another text from her.

 ?- Go to the bathrooms and wait!

 He looked around trying to find her, but couldn't see anyone out of the ordinary, so he got up and went to the bathrooms like instructed. He waited nervously, unsure what he had gotten himself into, he looked at his watch getting more anxious with every minute that passed. Suddenly, he heard footsteps behind him, he turned around and came face to face with the woman who had taken Ian and was shocked to find a normal looking girl with shoulder-length, blond hair and green eyes; she was actually pretty and didn't look like a psycho stalker.

"Expecting a...monster?" She asked smirking as she came closer.

 "Actually...I was, but you're not what I expected at all!" He answered. "I'm here and I came alone like you said!" He said angrily, as she walked around him; he began to feel like she was a shark circling her prey waiting for the right moment to strike!