Love Hurts Pt3 (Shaymien)

Damien sat in the passenger's seat of Shayne's car, biting his nails nervously, as Shayne drove. His thoughts were interrupted by Shayne putting his hand on Damien's thigh, rubbing it gently, before he spoke.

 "It's been a month since you left, but it feels like forever. I've really missed you, baby, I'm really happy you agreed to talk to me, Damien."

 "Me...me too." Damien replied smiling nervously.

 Shayne drove around for a while, making small talk, the alcohol he had drank before he met up with Damien was making him angry, and finally, he couldn't hold it in any longer. The hand on Damien's thigh got tighter as Shayne squeezed, Damien tried to push him off which only made Shayne angrier.

 "Shayne, stop the damn car now, and let me out!" Damien demanded angrily.

 "No! You're mine, Damien, and I'm not letting you go again!" Shayne refused.

 "You haven't changed, Shayne! Have...have you been drinking?" Damien asked.

 "Don't talk to me like that!" Shayne yelled angrily, before he hit Damien in the face, splitting his bottom lip, and causing him to hit his head hard off of the window. "See what you made me do? Dammit, Damien, I love you!" He said, as he tried to touch Damien's face, but Damien moved away.

 "Ian was right about you!" Damien mumbled, as he gently touched his lip.

 "I'm so damn sick of hearing about Ian! You're screwing him aren't you?"

 "What? No, Shayne, I'm not screwing, Ian! Even if I was it's none of your damn business, Topp, we aren't together anymore, remember!" Damien answered angrily.

 "It is my business, Damien, you're my boyfriend!" Shayne replied.

 "Ex-boyfriend, Shayne, ex!" Damien reminded him.

 "You're mine, Damien!" Shayne stated.

 "Yours? You broke up with me, Shayne, remember? It was after you beat the hell out of me!"

 "We aren't over, until I say we are!" Shayne yelled, as he looked at Damien instead of the road.

 "Shayne, look out!" Damien yelled terrified, as he pointed out the window in front of them.

 Shayne turned to look back to the road just in time to see another car coming towards them, he quickly turned the wheel hard to the right, narrowly missing the other car. He tried to keep control of their car as they went onto the side of the road, but he couldn't and they went off the side into the ditch. No matter what Shayne did he couldn't stop the car from slipping in the dirt and they crashed into a tree.

**Later**:

 Ian paced the quiet waiting room, he was scared shitless! An hour ago, he had received a call from the hospital telling him that his brothers had been in a serious car accident. He had rushed down here and was told by the Nurse at the front desk that they were still being checked out by the Doctor. He was then told to have a seat in the waiting room and their Doctor will speak to him as soon as they could. Ian has never been so scared in his life...his brothers could lose their lives and he knew if he lost either of them he wouldn't be able to live without them!

 As he paced, so many things ran through his head, the one thing he couldn't figure out though, was why Damien was even alone in a car with Shayne in the first damn place? Ian went to the window and stared out it, silently begging his brothers to be okay and not leave him! Ian Hecox wasn't a praying man, but tonight he was! He closed his eyes and began to pray that his brothers would live, as his tears fell silently.