A Christmas To Remember (Ian/Damien)

The snow fell lightly, as Damien Haas starred out the passenger side window of the car he was in, driven by his boyfriend of four years Ian Hecox, while their best friends/co-workers in Smosh Shayne Topp and Courtney Miller sat in the back.

 It was Damien's favorite time of year...Christmas, and this year was extra special because this year he and Ian were going to spend Christmas with Damien's family; last year they had spent it with Ian's family. Damien's family loved and adored all of his Smosh family, and they all loved his family just as much. They had planned this trip for weeks, and had left for the airport straight from the office after finishing filming a video with Shayne and Courtney. As they drove, the light snow quickly began falling harder making driving difficult.

 They made it to the airport and after getting their bags, they rushed inside out of the cold, brushing the snow off of themselves and each other, before they headed for their gates. Ian and Shayne went to check on their flights, while Damien and Courtney sat down to wait, he couldn't wait to get home and be with his family. 10 minutes later, Ian and Shayne returned, they stood in front of them and Ian began rubbing the back of his neck, Courtney spoke.

 "So, when do we leave?" She asked. "Wait, I know that look. Okay, Hecox, what's going on?"

 "Um...we aren't leaving tonight." Ian answered.

 "What? Tomorrow then?" Damien asked.

 "Not exactly, Dames, all flights have been canceled because of the storm. They don't know when we'll be able to fly out." Shayne explained.

 "So, what do we do now?" Courtney asked.

 "We look for a hotel, until the weather clears up." Ian answered sighing, looking at Damien.

 "Come on, I'll call from the car." Shayne said knowing how disappointed Damien was.

 An hour later, Damien stood staring out the small window of their hotel room; Shayne had finally found them a room in the only hotel that wasn't completely booked. It was a crappy, little hotel, but at least they were together somewhere warm, and not stuck in the blizzard. Once they were settled in the room, Damien had called his mother and told her what happened, while Shayne had a shower, Courtney watched TV, and Ian went on a coffee and food run.

 "Still snowing?" Shayne asked, as he sat on one of the beds beside Courtney.

 "Yeah, it's worse than it was before." Damien sighed, as he sat on the edge of their bed.

 "There's still time to make it home, there's a few days before Christmas, Dames." Courtney said smiling, as she took his hand.

 "I hope so, Court, I hope so." Damien said sighing, she put her arm around Damien's shoulders.

 "Any sign of Ian?" Shayne asked, but before anyone could answer, the door opened and Ian came in kicking the door closed behind him.

 "Shit, Ian, didn't you dress warm, dude?" Shayne asked, as he took the stuff from him, while Damien and Courtney helped Ian get his coat and boots off, Damien brushed the snow off of his frozen boyfriend.

 "Gee, Shayne, why didn't I think of that? That's right, I did. It's like the freaking Arctic out there, I only went two blocks and I'm freaking frozen." Ian said shivering; Damien tried to warm him up.

 "Here, Ian, drink this." Courtney said handing Ian a cup of coffee she had reheated.

 "Thanks." Ian said holding the cup in his hands trying to warm them up.