Drunken Mistake Pt4 (Ian X Reader)

I sat alone on the couch in Ian and Anthony's shared office calming down, Anthony had left to call a 10-minute break from shooting. I knew when he returned he was going to want to talk about what happened, but I just wasn't ready. I wanted to tell someone...to tell Anthony, about my love for Ian so badly, but I just couldn't. Especially, not Anthony, how do I tell him that I'm in love with his best friend who hates me? He'd think I'm crazy and what if he told Ian about it? No, I couldn't do it, not yet at least. I took a deep breath and sighed as I ran my hands over my face, just as Anthony returned to the office alone, shutting the door behind him.

 "Alright, everyone's taking 10, I just told them you weren't feeling well and needed a few minutes. No one, but Ian and I saw you leave crying, so they won't ask questions." Anthony said, as he sat beside me on the couch.

 Hearing that Ian saw me crying too made me want to run away and hide knowing that adorkable asshole would want to check on me too, concerned about the baby. I felt like such a fool for letting my emotions get the best of me, hopefully, Anthony will believe my lies and then tell Ian what I said so I don't have to myself.

 "Thanks." I said quietly.

 "So, you want to talk about why I found you crying in the bathroom?" He asked, as he took my hand.

 "Anthony, you know I love you like a big brother and I appreciate your concern, I really do, but, no, I'm not ready to talk. I'm sorry." I answered, as I squeezed his hand gently.

 "(Y/N/N), I'm worried about you, we all are."

 "I know, but..."

 "Does this have anything to do with Ian?" Anthony asked gently, cutting me off.

 "Honestly...yeah, it does, but, I...I'm not ready to talk about it though." I replied sighing.

 "I can talk to him for..."

 "Anthony, stop, please." I said smiling sadly, cutting him off. "Just let it go and when I'm ready, I promise you I'll talk to you guys, okay?"

 "Okay." Anthony agreed sighing, before we hugged.

 "Thank you, Anthony." I said smiling. "I should probably go get fixed up in hair and makeup before we shoot, I'll see you in a few minutes."

 I left the room and headed to get my hair and makeup redone, as I did I saw Ian sitting on the couch still in his costume lost in his thoughts. I quickly walked away before he saw me; he was the last person I wanted to talk to right now.

**Days Later**:

 The days passed and I still struggled with my feelings for Ian, I would give anything to have him love me too and want to be a family. It hurt knowing that he hated me and we'd never be together. At least, I had work and my friends to keep me distracted. We were busier now than we have ever been, shooting videos and doing fan meets, among other things and I didn't have the time to sleep, let alone think of my depressing non-existent love life. So, between work and dealing with the constant fighting with Ian, I wasn't taking good care of myself. I was barely sleeping and I was eating just enough to keep me going, but I never told the others or asked for help, my stupid pride stopping me, making believe I could do everything on my own. Today, we were supposed to be filming a Gamebang and I was completely exhausted, more than usual. I sighed as I walked towards the Gamebang room, as I did I saw Damien and Shayne headed that way too from the opposite direction. I smiled at them and I was about to greet them, but stopped when I suddenly became dizzy. The last thing I remember before I passed out was their scared faces as they called out to me.