Drunken Mistake Pt13 (Ian X Reader)

The house was quiet; the twins sleeping and Ian was still at work thankfully. I paced the living room impatiently waiting for Mari to come to the house. I had looked all over the office for her earlier after my fight with Amanda, but couldn't find her anywhere. Unable to find her, I went home with the twins and texted her about what happened. I then asked if she could come over I needed her help with something, but made her promise not to tell Ian she was coming. I really needed to talk to her about what happened with the She-Beast, if anyone could help me it was her. Daisy lay on her dog bed, silently watching me; I smiled at her, as I spoke.

 "Don't worry, Daisy girl, I'm going to get rid of that gold-digging, bitch, Amanda, and then Ian and I will finally be together like we always should have been."

 Just then someone knocked on the door, Daisy got up and raced to the front door, beating me there barking. I laughed, as I joined her and patted her head, before I opened it to find a smiling Mari standing there alone.

 "Hey, (Y/N/N)." Mari greeted me with a hug.

 "Hey." I greeted her smiling, letting her in.

 "So, you had another run-in with She-Beast, huh?" She said smiling, as we sat on the couch together.

 "Yep."

 "What happened?" She asked.

 I sighed, before I told her everything that happened; starting with overhearing Ian and Amanda fighting, my talk with him, Amanda finding us as we hugged, and then her argument with me over Ian.

 "Wow, so, what are you going to do?" She asked sighing.

 "I...I don't know, that's why I asked you to come over. I was hoping that you'd help me think of some way to get rid of her?"

 "Okay, well, I have an idea." She said smiling.

 "What is it?" I asked smiling too; I knew she'd be the one to help me.

 "Okay, well, all you need to do is...tell Ian you love him."

 "What?" I said shocked. "Nope, not happening." I refused, as I got up and began pacing.

 "Why not, (Y/N/N)?" She asked. "What's the worst that can happen if you did?"

 "You're kidding me, right?" I asked, as I stopped pacing and looked at her. "The worst that can is that he doesn't feel the same and he ends up hating me because of it. I could lose..."

 "Alright, stop." She said smiling; cutting me off, as she stood in front of me and gently grabbed my arms. "Look, (Y/N/N), you need to calm down, okay?"

 "Okay." I agreed taking a deep breath. "I'm calm."

 "So, if you aren't going to tell him; which I really think you should do, what are we going to do then?" She asked, as we sat down on the couch and she took my hand.

 "I don't want to tell him, but I do want to get rid of that bitch." I answered.

 "Alright, well, our best bet would be to get Ian to catch her having one of her rampages." Mari said sighing. "How do we do that though?"

 "I don't know, but we need her to go full bitch if we want Ian to break up with her crazy ass." I said smiling.