Blame Pt2 (Ianthony Friendship)

**Later**:

 After leaving the church Anthony walked home slowly, he had no reason to rush, his best friend was gone and all that waited at home for him was an empty house full of memories! He made it home and went inside locking the door behind him; he took his shoes and jacket off and sat on the couch. The last conversation he had with Ian began to replay in his head and the guilt grew worse; if only he had gone himself or at least went with him Ian would still be alive! They had been best friends for years, brothers; they were inseparable sharing everything good and bad and now...now he was gone leaving Anthony alone! He got up and went to Ian's room; he stood in the doorway and sighed sadly, as he looked around at Ian's things. He went to his bed and sat down, he leaned on his knees and just sat there lost in his memories, time passed and knocking on the front door brought him back to reality. He looked at his watch and was shocked to see that two hours had passed, he got up and went to the door and opened it to find his friends.

 "Hey, guys." Anthony greeted them quietly.

 "Can we come in?" Sohinki asked.

 "Yeah." Anthony answered moving to the side.

 "How you holding up?" Joven asked once they were sitting in the living room.

 "I'm kind of numb right now, it's almost like I'm in a really bad dream and I can't wake up!" Anthony answered sighing, as he ran his hands over his face.

 "We know how you feel." Mari said gently taking his hand.

 "No, you don't!" Anthony said pulling his hand away, he stood angrily.

 "He was our friend too, we all lost him!" Lasercorn added.

 "He wasn't just my best friend, he was my brother! How can you guys even compare your friendship with what Ian and I had? So, no you guys have no idea what I'm fucking going through!" Anthony yelled.

 "You're right we didn't have the kind of friendship with Ian that you had, but that doesn't mean we don't miss him as much as you!" Mari said.

 "Just leave!" Anthony said as he turned and walked to his room.

**Later That Night**:

 Hours after his fight with the others, Anthony lay on his bed asleep facing the wall, when he was woken by something on his bed. He rolled over and slowly opened his eyes, and saw the one person he never thought he ever see again...IAN!

 "What the hell!" Anthony said sitting up fully awake now, he put as much space between them as he could without falling off the bed. "You're...you're..."

 "Dead?" Ian said when Anthony couldn't finish his sentence.

 "Why are you here? How are you here?" Anthony asked nervously.

 "I'm here because you're having a hard time letting me go!" Ian answered.

 "I get it!" Anthony said as he got off the bed, and stood against the wall keeping his distance.

 "Get what man?" Ian asked confused watching as Anthony made his way to the door by sliding across the wall, making sure to keep his distance from Ian.

 "I'm dreaming! This is all one, giant mind freak! All I have to do is wake up and you'll be gone and I won't be fucking crazy!"