Drunken Mistake Pt21 (Ian X Reader)

The days passed and a week later, neither of us had told the other one how we felt yet. Every damn night, I would go to bed determined to tell him the next morning, the next day I would wake up still determined, only to chicken out every single damn time the second I was around him, too scared of rejection. The longer it went on though, I wasn't sure how much more I could take before I lost my mind over this. Today, I was at the office to film a GameBang, thankfully, Ian and Anthony weren't in it, they had to film a sketch for the main channel. I sighed relieved, I had finally caught a break and have some time away from him, but that didn't last long though, when I arrived at the office with the twins and Mari told me that Ian and the others were filming at the office too.

 During the GameBang, some friends of ours in the office watched the twins for me. The video went well; not having Ian there as a distraction meant that I was able to actually concentrate on the game and that meant I was able to come in second after Sohinki who took first place. When the video was done, Lasercorn and Joven spent time with the twins, so Mari and I decided to go watch Ian and the others finish filming. When we found them, Ian and Anthony were going over the next scene with Courtney and Shayne. So, not wanting to interrupt, we just smiled and waved at them, they smiled and waved back. Mari and I grabbed coffees and sat down to watch, the entire time they filmed I couldn't take my eyes off of Ian; one of my favorite things to do was just watch him do anything, but I especially loved watching him film videos. I was grateful that no one, but Mari, was able to see me stare at him. Finally, they were finished, but I was so lost in my fantasies about Ian, that I didn't notice, thankfully, Mari told me before I made a complete fool of myself.

 "(Y/N/N), honey, you might want to wipe the drool off of your chin, they're done filming." She teased smiling, as she nudged me with her shoulder gently.

 "Shut up." I said smiling too, as we laughed. "I wasn't drooling, dammit."

 "Hey, guys." Ian greeted us smiling, as he and Anthony joined us.

 "Hey." I replied smiling.

 "So, how did the GameBang go?" Anthony asked.

 "Great, and here's a shocker, Sohinki won first place." I answered, all four of us laughed.

 "Yeah, but (Y/N/N) came in second." Mari added.

 "Really, that's awesome." Ian congratulated me smiling, as Anthony agreed.

 "Come on, let's go grab the twins so we can go to lunch, I'm freaking starving." Anthony said smiling.

**Two Weeks Later:**

 Ian paced his living room, while Anthony sat silently on the couch watching him, the twins were having a nap in their nursery and I was out shopping with Mari, Courtney, and Olivia. After work this afternoon, Ian had asked Anthony to come over to talk while I was out; he needed to tell me about his love after seeing some guy at the office flirting with me. Anthony had tried to calm him down, telling him it was just innocent flirting, but Ian wouldn't listen he was in panic mode.

 "Alright, dude, I've got it!" Anthony said smiling, after they had been trying for two hours to think of the perfect way to tell me.

 "What?" Ian asked hopefully, as he stopped pacing and sat beside him on the couch.

 "Remember how a few days ago (Y/N/N) was talking about going camping in the woods and how she really wanted to go?" Anthony asked.