Hiding From Love (Ian/Damien)

Damien Haas; one member of YouTube's popular channel Smosh, paced the break room at work. The reason he was on edge was the secret he was keeping from his best friends/co-workers and Smosh family. For the last two years, Damien's been in love with someone in the Smosh family and no one knew about it; including his best friend Shayne Topp. The reason he hasn't told anyone was because he was afraid of losing the person completely if they didn't feel the same. He suffered in silence, loving the person from a distance, and who was this person...Ian Hecox! Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by the room door opening, he turned around and saw Shayne only.

 "Hey, Shayne, how was your lunch?"

 "Good, but Ian forgot that he had a meeting when we got back, so he had to go to it now. He'll be back in a few minutes though." Shayne answered, as he sat down.

 "Let me guess, it's about the script for this week's video that he hasn't finished yet?" Damien asked, as they laughed.

 "Yep!" Shayne answered causing them to laugh harder. "While he's gone I want to talk to you about something, Damien."

 "Sure, what's up, man?"

 "Um, Damien, I...I know your little secret, and before you start freaking out or denying it, don't. No one else knows and I'm okay with it, I support you 100 percent I swear." Shayne said quickly.

 "You...you know?" Damien asked quietly.

 "Yeah, but don't worry Ian doesn't know. Why haven't you told him that you love him?" Shayne said gently, as he stood.

 "I don't want to lose him. If I told him and he didn't feel the same, I could ruin our friendship, not to mention make things incredibly awkward at work." Damien said sighing, as he ran his hands over his face.

 "Damien, you should tell him."

 "No, promise me you won't say anything to him." Damien said quickly.

 "Damien, I..."

 "Please, Shayne!"

 "Fine, alright, okay, I promise it stays between us." Shayne agreed sighing.

 "Thanks, man." Damien said hugging him. "Come on, we should get back to set, we have a video to finish." He said, as they both smiled.

**Days Later**:

 As the days passed, Shayne kept Damien's secret. He really believed that it was a mistake for Damien to keep his love a secret and bugged him all the time, trying to get him to tell Ian.

 Two weeks later, one night after filming all day, Shayne and Damien were alone in the break room, everyone else had gone home for the night. Shayne decided to try again to convince Damien; he truly believed Damien should tell him. He loved both of them and wanted them to be happy together.

 "Tell him, Damien." Shayne said, Damien sighed frustrated after having this conversation for the past 10 minutes.

 "No, now stop bugging me about it, Shayne, I'm not telling him." Damien answered.

 "Damien, you're making a huge mistake, you need to tell Ian."

 "Tell Ian what?" Ian asked smiling, as he came into the room, Shayne and Damien froze, both had thought he had already gone home.

 When Ian turned his back to them and grabbed a drink from the fridge, Roman gave Shayne a death stare, Shayne gave him a sorry look, before both quickly smiled as Ian turned to face them smiling too. Damien swallowed hard, he couldn't stop starring at Ian, like usual, he got lost in Ian's eyes.