Choices Pt2 (Ian/Damien)

Damien sighed, as sat at his desk at work, finishing up the last of his constant, never-ending paperwork. It was almost time to go home and he couldn't wait to be able to go home, relax and spend some much-needed quality time with Ian and Shayne. It was Friday night, and after a long, hectic week at work, the trio were spending the weekend at Damien and Ian's house relaxing and doing nothing. He smiled, as he began to think of his brothers and their life together.

 It's been two weeks now since the party and Rachel became their client. The only problem was that she was still flirting with Ian and demanded he be in charge of all the work they did for her. Damien and Shayne were worried that the longer the flirting went on the more problems it would cause for them when Ian finally stopped it. His thoughts were interrupted by his brothers coming into his office, seeing them he smiled, but before he could say anything though, Shayne did.

 "Will you tell your boyfriend that it is not my turn to buy dinner. I bought it last time." Shayne said frustrated.

 "I..."

 "No, you tell our brother that I bought dinner last time and it's his turn now." Ian said, cutting Damien off, just as frustrated.

 "Guys, you're both..."

 "Ian, I love you brother, but your memory is shit, dude." Shayne replied, cutting Damien off again.

 "It was..."

 "My memory? Sorry, Shayne-O, but it's you who has the shit memory!" Ian stated, cutting Damien off once more.

 "Guys!" Damien yelled frustrated.

 "Damn, Haas, you don't need to yell, dude." Shayne said, as they looked at him.

 "Yeah, Baby Boy, we're right here." Ian added.

 "I wouldn't have to yell if you two would stop cutting me off." Damien said annoyed. "As I was trying to say, you're both wrong. Last weekend I bought dinner, remember? We went out to that new Italian place."

 "Oh, yeah!" Ian and Shayne said together smiling.

 "So, it's Shayne's turn to buy." Damien added.

 "Alright then, let's go and get our weekend started!" Ian said smiling, before they all laughed.

**Days Later**:

 The rain fell heavily, as Ian lay on the couch at home, he had come down with a nasty cold and had to stay home from work the entire week. Even though he loved his job, he was glad for the break, ever since Rachel became their client she's put him in charge of all the work they do for her. She was a nice person, but she was very touchy-feely with him and was always stopping by the office and calling him. If he hadn't made it clear to her the night of the party that he was in a relationship with Damien, then he'd swear that Rachel was flirting with him, but because he had he knew she wasn't.

 Despite that small annoyance over the constant work, Ian was so happy about getting Rachel's contract, it was exactly what they needed to take their agency to the next level after the three of them had worked so damn hard all these years to get here. He decided to try and get some sleep, so he rolled over on his side facing the wall, before he coughed again; he felt like shit! He closed his eyes and had just felt himself falling asleep, when he heard the doorbell ring, groaning, he ignored it and pulled the blanket over his head. The doorbell rang once more, realizing the person wasn't going away, he groaned again. He got up off of the couch, wrapped the blanket around himself, and went to the door, answering it to find...