Chapter 48- (Human DreamS̴͖̄͛ẉ̸̬̰͂̓͠ą̷̭͔͇̭̱̯̃́̓p̴̨̜͉͙͈̜̙̱͓͛̏̿̀̌̌͐ Multiverse)

Cross makes a mistake and Nightmare thinks back to how he got to this point

————

Human DreamS̴͖̄͛ẉ̸̬̰͂̓͠ą̷̭͔͇̭̱̯̃́̓p̴̨̜͉͙͈̜̙̱͓͛̏̿̀̌̌͐

Cross was running as fast as he could with his new obtained 'hostage'. He hadn't meant to grab them but as soon as he had spotted Ink, he may have slightly.... panicked. He had just wanted to go out for a quiet day out, so why did it have to turn out like this?! Error was going to laugh at him so hard when he came back, that is if Ink didn't manage to capture him before he escaped.

It was a bit strange how protective Ink was over the short human but perhaps it was an important guest that the 'mighty leader' Dream said to look after? It would explain how zealous Ink was in following him and the look of death on the others' faces. Glancing behind him he shivered at the hate he could almost feel pouring out of the other. He thought Ink was supposed to be the emotionless one?!

He yelped as he dodged a knife, thrown a bit too close for comfort and knew this was going to be a pain. Thankfully the person he had grabbed was light and he was making sure to keep them close, as he was convinced it was the only reason Ink had used their more...lethal skills on him. He had read too many reports on the Justice Reigns top soldiers accomplishments, to not fear them.

Talking about his hostage they weren't really moving much and a new worry entered his mind. Was he holding them too tight?....oh god were they even still alive?! He would have checked but it seemed Ink had called some reinforcements for help, making him focus on running. Nightmare would kill him if he managed to get caught on their day off.

-

Karma had started to enjoy the daily outing to the stalls and was currently hovering over an egg shaped item in curiosity. Ever since that first visit it seemed Ink was determined to give him a better day then he had.

His inventory was getting rather full with his new items and he had to lie about having no idea where they could have gone. Another issue was that Dream sensed every time he used his magic as his body still experienced a lot of pain using it.

This meant he hadn't been able to play with his magic much, as Dream had suddenly decided to spend time with him. The quiet atmosphere that he had grown used to was now broken up with Dreams occasional comments, but he didn't dislike it. He still got to read a lot more books, but he was unsure why the other was doing this?

From what he had gathered Dream was the head of a movement set to 'wipe negativity out'. He was a bit baffled why they were doing this but kept his questions to himself.

He didn't forget how dangerous this Dream was and more importantly they were the current provider of housing in the world. The other also seemed extremely paranoid of Karma going anywhere alone, so this current situation was rather funny to him. He had been looking around the stalls as usual when his hand was ripped from Inks and he was lifted like a sack of potatoes over a stranger's shoulder.

He was a tad amused at how fearless people were in grabbing him but realised that others had no idea what his role was. The position wasn't the comfiest he had ever been in but it did let him see more sights then he was used to.

He was sure they had jumped through multiple AU's at this point and he was impressed how this stranger had managed to evade Ink. They started to slow down when Ink was no longer visible. His kidnapper took them into an isolated home, where he was roughly put on the floor.