Chapter 22- (Blueberror Multiverse)

Ink was a very stressed Creator. He had a plan to make the latest problem not be an issue

——-

Blueberror Multiverse

Inks life seemed to be never ending issues, that he solved to most monsters' dissatisfaction. He was pleased when he met Dream, as he enjoyed having a friend who didn't expect him to be perfect. They helped him fight against the Destroyer and even the Bad Sans. Looking after the multiverse was hard work and he despaired at never being able to catch a break.

He sometimes wished he had no SOUL, as he was sure it would make the pressure less stifling upon him. The routine never changed till he heard of a new monster joining the Omega Timeline. He loved how Core Frisk had helped so many he had failed and wanted to greet the newcomer.

The first time he saw them he had to push down his instinctive reaction to attack. The black bones and error signs floating around made them look too much like the Destroyer. Hearing their story made him furious with Error. Had he been going too easy on the other? He would find out what happened the next fight that happened.

He had come alone when he felt Error destroying and made sure his anger was fully known. He had expected the other to be proud at what they had done, but he only saw remorse at the condition Blue had ended up in, followed by happiness that they had managed to escape. Error had said it had been an accident and he had never realised he had left them alone for so long.

He was unsure of the sincerity but it did give him an idea. The next fight he made sure to bring Dream, to confirm what he was told. Apparently the other was being truthful in his claims. This is when he enacted his plan. He slowly started to bring up the times Error had gone too far and added this to the long list of crimes.

This was visibly weighing heavily on Error and he used it to have them talk about coming to an understanding. They may never like each other but a quieter life was worth going through this effort. He had even managed to get them to talk to the Bad Sans about a truce.

He was pleased his plans came to fruition and life did slow down as he wished. He was still called out to sort many monsters problems and some days he wondered why he even created so many AU's.

He started to become closer to Error's latest victim and enjoyed how vibrant they were, even after what they had experienced. He wasn't ignorant to the anger in their eyelights when Error was brought up, but he did not expect miracles to occur.

One day while he was hanging out with Dream, he was annoyed when a staticy portal opened up in his living room. He was ready to berate the Destroyer when he noticed Fresh being dragged along.

" Tell them what you did, stupid parasite. Should have ended you years ago ".

Why was Error so angry? Not much affected them these days and they had seemed calmer, with having to destroy less.

"Heya, homies. I accidently lost a monster in the Antivoid. Very unrad of me".

.....he wasn't sure when his body moved but Dream had grabbed him before he attacked the two monsters.

"Explain".

He demanded answers and he wasn't allowing anything to be left out. He listened in silence but felt his eye shapes stay on target signs. What idiot left a babybones unattended? The description didn't match any of his created AU's but he knew other multiverses existed. When it got too much he sometimes visited them, in order to get a break from his life.

"Dream, contact the Council and send out alerts. See if any have noticed a missing babybones. I'll talk to Blueberror".

He would usally relish in the flinch Error gave but he would not waste his time. He needed to find them soon. Who knew how long they had actually been gone. He hated to be the bearer of bad news but he would rather his friend heard it from him. He spotted them in the Omega Timeline and waved them over.