Chapter 51- (Oneiros Path Part 4)

Oneiro (SwapDream) is getting closer and is annoyed at all these stupid monsters

——

Shattered Dream Multiverse

Oneiro felt like it had been hours, listening to the now uncorrupted weeping Dream but he sadly knew better. The weird Nightmare kept pestering him for answers and why he was here. Oneiro just stared at them, thankful when they eventually gave up.

All these trips were exhausting and he was annoyed that no one could give him the answers he wanted.

He was rather surprised that after absorbing the corrupted apple, it caused the burning that enveloped his body dull. Perhaps he should visit more of these corrupted Dreams and see if it would decrease the pain even more. He knew the way his SOUL burned worried his little raven, so anything to help was a bonus~.

A hand on his shoulder made him twitch but he held back on his more violent impulses. Glancing at the arm he saw it was NIghtmare, who looked worried for some reason. What a boring goody two shoes~.

Stepping away he moved closer to the Dream, still on the ground and kicked them. Oneiro smiled when their cries abruptly cut off and he relished in the silence that enveloped the clearing.

"Not that this isn't a heart warming reunion and all but i need my questions answered, Dream~"

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Side characters don't need to know, little Blue~"

He flared his aura at all the noise, satisfied when it finally shut the others up.

"This is between Dream and me. Now let's try this one last time, while I'm feeling nice. Where is MY KID, DREAM?!"

He easily swatted away the emotional magic that was trying to calm him down. These idiots let their guard down too much after his accidental 'help'. He just needed Dream to be coherent, not in one piece.

He eyed their limbs in contemplation and it reminded him of visiting the Ink with the odd Blueberror. He didn't think it would take much to break Dream's arm with his weight, as his variant was rather small without the corruption.

"I-i s-sent them to a m-multiverse with his s-similar magical signature. I-i think their was another c-child from R-reaper there?"

He listened intently, amused how empathy could be such a double edged sword. The Ink and Blue look confused why Dream suddenly spoke but the twins knew. He wasn't hiding his sadistic desire when looking at Dream, so his thought process was rather easy to follow.

"Thank you! So very kind. For your sake i hope we never meet again~"

He doubted he would find any more from here but what he gained was still valuable. He still had the urge to dust them all for losing his kid but the misery that the twins were feeling was just as delightful. He didn't care what their history was but it seemed his arrival had only stirred the pot.

He created a portal and ended in the space between multiverses. He never particularly enjoyed it here but it was a useful way to travel. Having a better idea of what he was looking for, he searched for places where there were more children between Reaper and Geno.

Taking out the feathers he noticed they looked equally attracted to these multiple multiverses making him groan in frustration. He was feeling drained already.

Raven Multiverse

This was the last multiverse on his list and this better be it. He looked around and sensed how balanced this place was...how boring~.