Chapter 140- (?? Multiverse)

Karma is so happy at meeting so many of his old friends again!
Ordeal gets jealous and Eclipse trauma is never ending

———-

?? Multiverse

Ordeal felt that a higher power had to be deeply involved in his life, as he saw no other reason why he had to deal with this insanity. His socket twitched when he went to grab a cigarette, scowling when it turned into a lollipop like all the other times .

Someone was messing with him and going by his brother snickering, they had to know the reason. He sighed and just gave up for now, deciding to eat the sweet, refusing to admit how it was actually helping with his cravings.

He did his best to ignore the chaos in the room, having no clue how his brother had roped him into this weird 'reunion'. Considering he personally didn't know more than half of these monsters, shivering at the high concentration of insanity in the room, not to mention the LOVE that some idiots refused to reign in, he felt this had to be a rather cruel and unusual punishment.

"Don't be like that, Ordeal. There was a reason i asked you to join. I haven't seen you in person in so long and you still haven't met your official nephew yet.~"

"I've met them before, Oneiro. You know, when you kidnapped them !"

He twitched when they simply waved away that detail, as if it was an insignificant fact and not important in the slightest.

God he forgot how tiring it was to deal with his twin up close, enviously eyeing the cigarette he spotted in another monsters hand.

Perhaps he could bargain for it..?

"I remember that silly but im talking about how you are now related to them! Aren't they such an adorable mini Guardian? I bet no one else has such a cute child.~"

He had tried to forget that fun traumatising fact, briefly wondering if insanity was transferable by genetics, before abruptly remembering that Karma was always slightly off to begin with. The fact that they had voluntarily chosen his brother as a parent was still insane to him but considering the crazy situations they got into, he guessed it evened out in the end.

...He had to say, he hadn't seen his brother this stable in centuries, quite liking the change but feeling ancient when he realised he now had a biological nephew. He just knew his brother was going to be even more protective now secretly agreeing with it, considering what he heard about 404 .

"I still don't see why I'm here, Oneiro. You could have just called me."

He said grumpily, staring in disbelief at being forced near so many clearly insane monsters, face falling when he noticed another Nightmare variant in the room. He was baffled when they looked him over before giving him a smugly superior look, before haughtily turning away.

"Who is that? "

He growled out, unsure why he had an instant disliking to them, his jaw dropping in disbelief when the stranger casually picked up Karma, before looking over, as if to show off who the babybones preferred.

"Hmm? Oh..That's Eclipse. The newest guard dog. I do hope this one doesn't turn out as useless as X~"

While useful information, that wasn't what he wanted to know, stiffening when he finally sensed their magic and paling at the distressing familiar mix to it.

"Are they a cannibal?!"

He demanded, too alarmed by what he discovered to lower his volume. Where was his brother finding these beings?!