Chapter 21- (Oneiros Path Part 1)

SwapDream is looking for his child. Karma is confused at these weird monsters

——

Back in SwapDream Multiverse

Dream was pissed at how long this fight was going on. He had tried to leave multiple times but it seems the Destroyer had some tricks up his sleeve. Every time he tried to teleport he ended up back where he started from, greeted with a glitching Gaster Blasters as a treat.

He usually would not mind having some fun with a grumpy Error, but his connection to Karma was getting wonky and even cut off at times. He froze momentarily when he could not sense his feather and was lucky his brother covered for him. This had gone too far. His aura blazed and he watched the Destroyer crumble, at the sudden emotional change. Even the powerful can be brought down by their emotions.

Standing above the Destroyer he was tempted to attack, but knew it would be pointless. He didn't have the power to fully end a God but he could find some use of them. He noticed that Error hadn't reacted when he felt his feather disappear, meaning his child must still be alive. A bond would have been useful to have.

"While you look great at my feet, i sadly need your assistance, Destroyer~"

He could see the other regaining their balance and felt their emotions dip to anger, so he didn't mess about.

"I can't feel the marker I put on Karma. The bond is still there, isn't it?"

It might have sounded like a question but it was more a demand, to make sure that it was a reality.

"You will help me get him and then leave. I saw his condition. He is lucky to be alive"

No playfulness was in his tone but he stopped his tirade when he saw the displeasure in Errors eyelights.

" I agree. This was the best state I have seen fluffy in, but he was worse when he first arrived ".

The grumpy Destroyer actually listened? Well this could be a useful addition to the game~.

He might give them the benefit of the doubt but he wasn't a forgiving monster.

"Not good enough~"

" Ink has been sending magic down the bond, since you took him. Fluffy still needs our magic "

He scowled at the truth. He had been trying to find any way to get around it but nothing had worked. He would have broken the bonds but he wasn't hopeful Karma would survive or even wanted to . He didn't necessarily need that multiverse Creator and Destroyer, but he hadn't met any he liked more than these two. He was also sharp enough to notice Error never admitted to helping with magic.

"Why are you helping? I've seen how you are with your little gremlins"

Disgusting creatures with no redeeming qualities. Nothing like his perfect little raven~.

....Oh? What is this he sensed.... Is that guilt? He could use that.

"Bring me to where the bond leads and you never have to worry about Karma again. I can easily take care of them and you only need to donate magic. If not just get me another Destroyer's magic".

He could see the idea take hold but now for the final push.

"It would be helpful if you got rid of his original 'caretakers'. No need for them to try and come get Karma~"

Perfect. He gave them a goal, which suited their morals nicely, and got a tracker to find his child. He was a tad upset he would not get to do the deed himself but sacrifices needed to be made. He can't believe his brother said he couldn't play nice with others or compromise. This clearly proved him wrong.