Chapter- 85 (FGOC Multiverse)

'Ink' is getting tired of his act but maybe getting dragged to this AU was just the thing he needed.

——

FGOC Multiverse

'Ink' knew he had been lying to himself but the hope someone would realise what was going on with him dwindled as the years passed. Dream had been friendly at first but once they realised why he took his paints, they showed far too much pity for his liking, and just when he thought he had found someone he could trust...

He did think it was sort of fun to run around with Dream and later Blue, to defend the multiverse against 'unspeakable evils'. It was hard not to laugh every time he heard that, as he knew how vital to the multiverse they truly were.

'Ink' was tired but tried hard to keep going. He tried to imagine his life was like a game, as it was the only way he could convince himself to continue this tortuous life. It didn't help that mother thought this whole thing was hilarious, so he was forced to continue this charade of bumbling idiot.

Early on he had added a new magic called 'Karmic/Judge magic', hoping others would realise that something was wrong with how things were going. He was deeply disappointed at how his gift was used and despaired at how the 'Judge' role became nothing more than a fancy name.

He didn't think he made his creations unable to think for themselves but perhaps something had gone wrong?...Did mother do something? She had been rather surprised when he talked about it, so he wouldn't be shocked if she had.

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕, 𝕀𝕟𝕜. ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕤?"

He froze at the suggestion but instantly agreed at the chance of learning something new. He was surprised she had allowed this but it did give him the chance to relax and explore the wonders other places had to offer. He was sure he could have stayed away forever but far too soon he was dragged back. He of course made sure to excitedly talk about all the new ideas he had gained for his multiverse to mother .

'Ink' often fantasised of one day being able to leave this place but knew he was merely a puppet for her to play with. He did manage to learn what her true name was, FATE . He had met many monsters and few had favourable opinions about this Deity and seeing the impact of her presence he could hardly disagree.

After being dragged back to his multiverse it felt like life was even harder to go through. Experiencing a taste of freedom had made him realise how he rarely enjoyed any part of his day. His fights with Error became even more lacklustre and he could see the way Error and even Nightmare watched him in confusion and suspicion.

...How Dream was still oblivious was rather impressive but he was getting too tired to care.

"I think you should take some more paint, Ink. You are feeling a tad washed out"

"Thanks, Dream! You are such a great friend"

He took his paints and he hated it. He had grown rather numb to this process and sometimes he even forgot he was acting or that his SOUL did exist somewhere. The only good thing was that mother had not been around as often lately. He had refused to let his guard down though and was just waiting for her to appear with an even more outlandish 'request'.

It had been another day fighting the 'Bad Sans' when he felt something latch onto his magic. He yelped at the pain and soon felt his entire being be thrown onto a hard ground. He lay there in confusion and pushed himself up, staring in puzzlement at ending up in a basement...and what were so many other skeletons doing here?