Chapter 149- (*^&$@ Multiverse)

The Bitties encourage Karma to explore and instantly regret that decision.
How does one babybones get into such weird situations?!

——

*^&$@ multiverse

AntiVoid

Ink felt like time was meaningless, the white almost feeling like it was trying to drag him down. His currently white eyelights darted around the area, as if looking for anything that might have survived the destruction but it was a fruitless effort.

Nothing was left, the ache in his chest growing worse as he continued looking around in what might be mistaken as desperation, despite not having a drop of paint in his system.

He paused in his thoughts when he felt an odd buzzing by his chest, fingers twitching when he felt something dark briefly obscure his vision. He looked down, soon faced with a tiny face with a single bright white eyelight.

"Are you feeling better now, Ink?"

He was silent, his mind taking a while to remember that this was 'Goth' the strange Creation he wasnt sure when he made . His hand moved away from his vials and carefully began to adjust Goths scarf, his mouth twitching at how much of his magic was on them.

His eyelights sharpened when he noticed magic dripping on the 'ground' behind the babybones, silently adjusting Goth so he could better reach their wings.

"You pulled out your feathers again. Why would you do that?"

He said blankly, mechanically stretching out Goths wings and easily spotting the damage. This was something he could easily fix, pulling out a small paint brush from his sash as he meticulously 'painted' back the missing feathers. He always felt an odd tug on his magic whenever he did this, Goth oddly accepting of his magic type, much easier than his other Creations at least.

His mind kept trying to tell him something but he kept drawing a blank, his memory feeling like a sieve some days.

He put away the brush when he was done, gently tapping Goths back, humming in approval when they stretched out their wings fully so he could make sure he didnt miss a spot. It was a useful system, less words needing to be wasted and began to examine every single one of the unique feathers for damage.

"It's done"

He said simply, his arms once again wrapping around them, idly taping his finger in time with their SOUL beat. He knew most monsters tended to find it unsettling when he did this or saw him in this state but Goths non-reaction made them an even larger anomaly in his eyes.

"Dont you need to go to the Doodle Sphere soon, Ink? It feels like another AU is going to collapse.."

He paused in his movements, his eyelights growing unfocused as he finally sensed what Goth pointed out, a relatively new power that he was still getting to grips with. It's not like his AU's had ever been in danger before but now that one of his Creations had left their world, he would have to make sure nothing else was messed with.

This place was his , greatly disliking it being disturbed or the stories interfered with.

He wished he could just wipe out Nightmare but their power made them rather annoying to deal with, not to mention the trail of mess they left behind. They also were no longer bound to their AU, so he couldn't just crush it and start again.

He hoped the second Guardian wouldn't be such a disappointment, feeling they would 'awaken' soon from their petrified state. Truly a fascinating bit of magic came from Dreamtale, that he would be trying to replicate later in other AU's, always one to experiment.