Chapter- 112 (Forced Gods Multiverse)

Karma is dropped off at a multiverse while his dad goes to deal with something. He has fun but he is getting worried about dad. Why are they acting like this?

——-

Forced Gods Multiverse

"Now I won't be long. Just a few things have come up, so I need you to stay here. Can you do that for me, little crow?~"

Karma felt his wings droop behind him, looking at his dad in worry.

"..will you come back?" He quietly asked, almost fearing the response.

He had been enjoying spending so much time with his dad but this was just reminding him of the many times he had been left alone, not seeing them for days, sometimes weeks later. He observed how his dads face twitched weirdly before they dropped down to their knees and cupped his face.

"I promise i will always find you, no matter where you go, my child~"

"Promise?"

"I promise. Nothing will stop me from finding you~"

Karma sniffled and wrapped his arms around his dads neck, still puzzled why they got so startled by this action lately. Surely they didn't think he was scared of them..did they?

His body slowly unwound as his dad raised their magic, letting him feed off them if he needed to. He was glad that at least they were less stressed, about magically feeding him again. He pulled back, grinning as they nuzzled him, chirping in question when they looked hesitant to speak.

"I can try and stay but that does mean we won't be able to stay here long. I specifically picked this place as it has plenty of animals and it is peaceful~"

Karma briefly considered asking his dad to stay but was distracted by the prettiest cat he had ever seen. It was pure white and had the fluffiest fur he had ever witnessed, not to mention it was huge!..he needed to pet it.

"Ok! See you later dad"

As he walked off he heard his dad shout that 'he could always call him with their bond if he needed to'. He hummed, passively sensing when they left the AU but was far more focused on following the cat.

It took at least an hour before the cat stopped but Karma didn't mind, as in the end he got to pet them.

"You are so pretty. Your fur is super soft too!"

Karma gave many compliments to the animal, purring as they leaned into his hand. He picked them up, looking at them in adoration.

"..I wonder if dad will let me have a pet?"

The white cat pushed their face against his before wiggling in his grip, so he let them down, watching as they wandered off. He had little time to be disappointed, as he soon spotted a large black dog laying in the shade of a tree, making him chirp in excitement. This place was amazing!

That was a common word that Karma used for the rest of the day, as he got to pet so many different animals. He even got to stroke a parrot, which was a large shock when it suddenly landed on him.

Feeling only animals SOULS all day and having them be so calm, was a novel experience. He really hoped his dad let him come here again.

Karma was giggling happily, exploring the AU at a steady pace. He had sensed no monsters or humans, making him relax further. His dad really did pick the best place. He walked with no destination in mind but stopped when he saw the biggest tree in his entire life. He tilted his head back and still couldn't see the top of it...he was so going to climb it.