Chapter 130- (Curse Multiverse)

Karma is slowly growing used to being around other monsters again but there are still a few bumps on the way.

——-

Curse Multiverse

Karma changed his mind, this was absolutely awful!

He clung to Nightmare's side like a leech, puffing up his wings whenever someone looked at him, which was far too often for his liking.

...You know what, perhaps he should just become a hermit. Who needs people? He would be fine by himself and he would have Nix, so that would be great. Brother and dad could come visit him and he was sure he could find a lovely spot in the AntiVoid to stay in.

He hissed when he was pulled off his safe adult, still shaky even when he realised it was only Nightmare, who had lifted them up into their arms.

"It's fine. You are doing well. We only have two more guests and that will be it"

He wanted to cry, only Nix and Nightmares' presence helping him to stay even a modicum of calm. It wouldn't have been so bad if everyone wasn't constantly staring at him.

He let out an involuntary whimper when he saw a Reaper, his plan to be a hermit seeming much more tempting the longer he was here.

"Hey Nightmare! I haven't seen you in ages! How have you been?"

" Why do you have to be so loud?! He is right there! "

"Oo! Who do you have there with you? New person!..Error! Stop being so antisocial and come over and say hello"

" Did you not read anything?! We were told about the- "

Karma zoned out, those voices being the final thing to push him over his fragile bit of calm.

Before he knew it he was in the corner of the room, wings draped around himself to hide. He didnt want to see anyone, especially not someone who looked similar to them. When Nix came near he grabbed them, listening to their SOUL beat, ignoring the outside world. Perhaps dad had been right and he should have stayed home longer....

He just wanted to prove he was fine, angrily wiping away his tears and feeling so very stupid. He let out an involuntary giggle as Nix licked his face, stroking their fluffy face in thanks.

He didn't know how long he stayed like this, until he felt some courage to lower his wings.

Nix was rubbing his face against their monster, constantly reminding them that the bad monster was gone and he would defend them. His fur bristled at the voices, settling down when he spotted them far away from his monster.

Karma shakily stood up, keeping Nix close and eyeing the two chatting monsters in the room warily. He slowly made his way to Nightmare, ignoring Dream entirely, as he lifted up his arms to the corrupted monster to be picked up. He hid his face in their clothes when they picked him up, feeling rather tired right now.

"Do you feel better now, little one?"

He nodded, letting out a quiet hiss when he sensed Dream try and get closer.

"None of that now. Just go to sleep. We can talk about it later"

He had no urge to speak about just what happened and was about to vehemently deny such a plan, but the gentle patting from their tentacles and their familiar magic lulled him to sleep. Only when he heard Nix meow did he let himself fully relax.