Chapter 30- (Oneiros Path Part 2)

SwapDream (now Oneiro) is on the prowl taking no prisoners

——

SwapDream Multiverse

Dream had been pondering for a while and decided he was going to go by Oneiro full-time now. If he was travelling to other multiverses he wasn't dealing with the issue of there being two monsters named Dreams every time.

Having to be in the same room as another Dream was hard enough, with their morally rigid ways. It almost made him want to bludgeon every single one he had met. He didn't remember ever being that pathetic before eating the apples. He guess he got lucky in that regard.

Currently he was following his brother's advice and waiting for the Destroyer to bring the Creator. This plan was suggested as the other had overheard his plans to demolish the next positivity guardian he saw. He couldn't help that it was satisfying to dust other Dream types, especially when he was stressed.

The arrival of both Gods did not improve his mood and trying to play nice obviously would fail, so he stayed out the way. it wasn't his fault that Ink had been so trusting when they first met. The chaos he had caused, using the Creator as his own personal puppet had been wonderful~.

He watched in impatience as the two Gods discussed what they could do. Nothing useful was happening, so he decided to interject.

"Look you idiots. Follow the tug of the bond and explore multiverses like that. We can split up to speed it up".

He ignored the way his brother was backing away from him, at his rising anger. It seemed he would have to do everything himself around here. Before he could head off he saw Error glitches start to multiply and the Creator gasped in pain. He had been with them for barely an hour and he was already tired of them.

"The b-bond. It's g-gone!".

Oneiro felt himslef grow cold at that statement. Multiple things could break it but his mind kept flashing to death as the most likely culprit. He had to remind himself that his little raven was a death monster. It would be very hard to take them down. Until he found their dust himself, they were still alive in his mind.

He did feel some slight joy at the possibility of getting a bond to form with his child, but he was more concerned about their health. He could vaguely feel his brother trying to catch his attention but he was done with playing nice. He opened portals beneath the disorientated Gods, kicking them back to their multiverse. All that effort playing nice was wasted.

"I'm going to look, alone. Be good~".

His goody two shoes brother would just get in the way of any necessary actions. As soon as he was out of sight, he took out the item needed for Plan B. He had kept all the feathers from grooming his chick, so he was sure it would help him narrow down their location.

Magic was unique to every monster afterall. Even their variants. He pulsed his magic in his palm, to form a small connection with Karmas feather. It would help make him more sensitive to the location it was attracted to. Like magic attracts itself after all. As soon as he spotted movement he started teleporting in the direction, thrilled when he felt the connection growing.

Karmas Birth Multiverse

He was unsure how long it took to get here but he was vibrating In happiness, at soon being reunited with his baby bird. He had jumped through a few multiverse and had shown his annoyance at not seeing his child. His magic had felt more settled after allowing some destruction out to play, but now he felt he was close.

The magic connection increased when he opened the last portal and he started to look around. He was elated at feeling the death magic in the air but twitched when he saw it was only coming from a Reaper. He was annoyed that he was going to have to think of a new way to find his little bird, when he noticed feelings flowing from the death god.