Chapter 61- (X-Bitty Multiverse)

X takes his new charge to see some Bitties. The Creator soon makes another appearance

——-

X-Bitty Multiverse

X learned to enjoy living full time in the white again. It helped that he now had a house to escape to, when it got too much but it also had an unexpected benefit. It managed to keep Ink away, as he only visited one more time before they seemingly learned their lesson.

While X was a tad sad that someone he had thought of as a friend lied to him, however he was too busy caring for Karma to truly stew in his thoughts. X was growing a tad restless but was unsure how long he had been in this new place.

5 Days 23 Hours 22 Minutes

Learning that only made him more eager to get out of here. He tried to think if anything stood out, in all the information he gained, when a pop up appeared.

Event: Bitty Playtime at AU1980

....that was useful. X wondered if he could turn it off? He liked having thoughts to himself without them being invaded by the Devil's witchcraft. He didn't care if he was told they were a monster, X was suspicious of all they had done to him, to not be doubtful of their origin.

He might as well go to this 'event' then. One of his objectives was to make sure Karma was near Bitties and it would allow him to be near nature again. He called Karma to go outside and opened a portal to the correct coordinates.

As soon as he stepped through he tensed at seeing all the monsters and humans near them. He clutched Karma close to him and tried to control his instincts.

STRANGERS/KILL/DESTROY/ELIMINATE/PROTECT GODLING/DUST THEM ALL

At the edge of his vision he could see his magic blazing out of his sockets and managed to stop himself from summoning his weapons. Thankfully the feeling soon stopped and he slumped against a nearby tree, trying to control the shakiness that had overcome him. Maybe going out wasn't such a good idea...

"Can I go explore, X?"

X felt himself soften at the request and easily allowed them to go, despite his reservations. He made sure to keep a close eye on them and had reluctantly accepted he had grown attached. He had not experienced being near a non-hostile being in many years and living with Karma was like a dream. It was no wonder he was protective of them, even if they merely started off as an assignment.

Karma locked on to the area he had sensed the most Bitties and sprinted away from X. He had been astounded when he had heard about these beings, as he had never seen one before. They were smaller compared to regular monsters, so he didn't fear that they would hurt him and all the ones he had met so far had been nice.

He was also less worried about touching them compared to monsters, as Nova assured him they would survive his touch. He was suspicious of the claim until Oneiro chimed up, confirming that it was true. He decided to trust their word and so far it seemed they were right.

"Are you looking for a new friend, little one?"

Karma had to tilt his skull far back to see the face of the dog monster. He thought on the words and shook his head. He was slightly dejected that he didn't really have any friends, as he moved around too much for that. He had thought child Fesh could have been one but he left too soon to find out if they wanted to be.

It didn't seem fair to try and make any, even though he was a tad lonely. He ignored the look on the monster's face and instead headed for a different section of the park. There were so many different Bitties here but he perked up when he saw cat-like ones. He held onto the fence, keeping them separated from the public, entranced as a tiny ball was pushed around by a cat Grillby Bitty. Their tiny ears stood up as they spotted him and he chirped in glee, at the tiny purr he could hear.