Chapter 46- (Human DreamSwap Multiverse)

Karma awakens after the weird dream and meets more of Dreams friends. Blue is slightly panicking

——-

Human DreamSwap

Time seemed to crawl while he was trapped in his feathery cage. He would have been impressed at how deep of a sleeper the other was, if it wasn't impeding his way to freedom. Huffing in frustration he managed to wiggle his body to turn to face the other. This close he could see how flawless the others' skin looked and wondered if it was natural or the Golden apples fault.

Looking at his own hand the difference was startling and he felt even more separated from these worlds humans. His skin was littered with marks and it didn't feel smooth to the touch, like the others. His mood threaded to fall when a large red object caught his attention. It was around Dreams' neck and was the centerpoint of a sun-like shape. He poked it and enjoyed how it felt on his fingers and the vivid red was enticing. Before he could think of ways to 'acquire', it as another shiny for the collection, the other finally awoke.

"Morning, little apple. Someone seems happy"

He chirped in agreement and stretched, as soon as his body was freed from the heavy wing. His happiness faltered when Dream suggested having some breakfast. He tried to deny being hungry but his pleas fell on deaf ears. He saw them heading towards the door and he started panicking. He had to stop them! Pushing his legs over the bed he was about to take a step, when the world fell under him.

Opening his eyes he looked around in panic at what was happening. A soft voice was speaking to him and his body was being gently rocked. He latched onto the fabric by his hands, now knowing he was sitting in Dreams lap.

"It's ok. I have you. You are safe with me, little apple"

Karma let out a sniffle, as his emotions felt too jumbled for him to decipher. He even had a headache and his stomach ached for some reason. Did he just black out? Maybe he wasn't that far off from dying at this rate, with this weird body. The door disturbed his thoughts and he saw a maid come in with a tray of food.

He eyed it in suspicion and followed the path it travelled to the bed. As soon as the maid left he hid his face in Dreams' chest, not wanting to eat. He even had a weird sensation of his mouth watering at the smell from the tray.

"Lets sit you up more. It's nice and simple food"

Karma didn't particularly care what type of food it was, he wanted nothing to do with it. He tried to resist being manoeuvred but his body's strength was pitiful and hardly deterred Dream. A cup of soup was placed in his hand, until Dream remembered he would not be able to hold it by himself. He hissed when it got closer to his face and stilled at the stern chirp in response.

He started to slightly shake, as he didnt want to be sick again. Why was the other making him do this? ....Was it poisoned?

"Tiny sips. It should be nice and gentle on your stomach. Aren't you feeling dizzy right now? You know food would help"

How did they know so much? Dreams being empaths was such a cheat and he would usually be better at hiding his emotions but he just didn't have the energy to even try. He saw the cup coming closer to lips and he reluctantly took a sip. He paused, waiting for the usual feeling to occur, when nothing happened.

What witchcraft was this? He couldn't even use his magic to check what was in it but he wanted more. Trying to pull the cup to his face, he drank as much as he could before it was pulled away. He chirped in confusion, as he still saw more left.

"You will make yourself sick if you drink that quickly. Slow slips then you can have some toast to try"

....you can get sick from that? He would trust the other judgement, as they seemed to be in good health. He happily finished the soup and was shocked, when even the toast went down well. He purred in content and would happily have it again but he still preferred chocolate.