Chapter 119- (The Truth part 3)

404 tries to keep his new child safe but there are far too many obstacles getting in the way of that goal.

——

Forced Gods Multiverse

404 left Karma much easier then the day before, seeing their excitement to explore this AU more. While Karma may have been fine, 404 felt tense the entire time he couldn't see them so went to pick them up early. He was unimpressed when he saw the Creator of this multiverse near his child, clearly having taken them from the AU he had originally placed them in.

Outertale was a nice AU and he was sure he would appreciate it more, if a stranger wasn't blatantly staring at the black code on his child's bones! Maybe he would be stopped soon? He could only hope.

"Did you make a new friend, little raven?"

He kept his expression neutral but his magic must've easily conveyed his anger, going by how pale the Creator was. How fortunate his child didn't notice.

"Yeah! His name is Colour and he knows so many things. Let me show you what we made!"

404 allowed himself to be dragged towards the large canvas, grinning ferally as they passed 'Colour', before examining the art. He made appreciative sounds, paying close attention to everything he saw but narrowed his sockets at a winged monster that was in the background. He had no clue who that was but the way his child was gushing over it, saying he had to make sure it was 'perfect', so had asked Colour for help, made him falter.

This looked far too detailed to be a made up monster, more like a memory. Was his magic not working? He looked down at his child's question, making sure to smile widely.

"..do you like it?"

"I love it, little raven. Good job"

404 would have loved it more without that but it seems today wouldn't end with the surprises. He glared back at Colour when his child asked to visit them again, knowing they had to be to blame for all of this.

"Hmm. I don't see why not. As long as Colour agrees"

"S-Sure. No p-problem. Here is your scarf, Karma"

As soon as Karma grabbed the scarf he used it to cover the black mark, daring Colour to say anything. He felt his hackles rise when they suddenly grinned and grabbed the canvas.

"You should take this! Karma did a wonderful job making this, i'm sure they would like for you to have it"

He could hear the taunting tone in Colors voice, knowing that he couldn't refuse the item due to his child's hopeful expression. He could kill Colour but where would be the fun in that? Having a babysitter, who seemed to care for his child sounded rather useful but if they happened to push him further...well, the omniverse was large. They could easily be replaced.

Ḁ̷͈͛n̶̜̻̳̑̎̕t̶͓̋̽ȉ̴̭͎͉V̵̧̮̫͝o̶̲̱̓̈́̕ǐ̴̭̬͜d̸̡̘̆̌̐

404 had added some more of his magic strings in the AntiVoid, feeling even more paranoid the longer he wasn't found. It also helped to make the place look less dead and he was pleased that Karma seemed to like it.

"You like it? I thought you would be more comfortable in an area with more colour in it"

He followed his child as they made the way to the hammock, thinking they might prefer it to sleeping on pillows. He made his strings playfully curl around Karmas hands, amused how excited they were by this.

"I thought you would like this. This happens as some Destroyers can have their magic act independently of the monster, based on what intent was used to create them. These ones as you can see are rather playful"