Chapter 162 - (%@£!** Multiverse)

Nix finally finds his monster again and is not happy at what he finds

———

%@£!** Multiverse

AntiVoid

Nix was highly irritated and close to snapping at any second. It had taken them far too long to find their monster again, the amount of AntiVoid he had to travel through had been annoying with the scent of Karma growing faint at an alarming rate. They would have thought the babybones was dead if the tiny thread still connecting them wasnt there the end result would not have been pretty for anyone if that was true.

He had refused to give up though and his work finally paid off, even if there were far too many Destroyers littering the AntiVoid like fleas he had been kind enough to reduce their numbers but now things would hopefully get better.

They wouldnt be letting Karma out of their sight anytime soon though, glaring up at the latest monster they would likely have to dust as well.

"I take it that you dont like me very much, do you?"

Nix hissed at the understatement, feeling that this 404 was lucky that Karma had grabbed them when they did. They were smug at the scratch marks left on 404's face, knowing that would take a while to heal with the magic they had infused in their claws.

"You are super soft, kitty"

"Meow"

They purred and put their full focus back on Karma, licking the babybones cheek and gently nuzzling them.

"Look! I recently got a plushy kitty too! I named them X and..why are you laughing? Do they look that silly?"

Nix snickered at the plushy, batting its face and thinking it truly resembled their favourite toy-friend. They sniffed it and felt their fur stand on edge at the oddly familiar magic too familiar but as if it wasnt quite done yet, growing suspicious of what had actually kept their monster away from them for so long.

404 quietly watched the little reunion of what he assumed was a familiar due the full on conversation Goth was having with it and how protective it was of the babybones.

He shifted his hold on Goth so he now had a hand free to check on something. He opened the general Code of the area curious how the white fluff ball glared at him when he did soand began doing what he was originally called for.

He quickly came into a road block of accessing the babybones Code and the..cats was just as impossible and mind bending but he did notice some oddities from the brief glances he got.

"You are very far from home indeed.."

He muttered to himself, feeling slight pity for the babybones while he contemplated what to do next. He discovered he couldn't directly interact with their Code his fingers tingling from the harsh zap he got in response but perhaps there was another option.

He stared down at that far too intelligent eyes of the 'kitty', the pale eyes with error symbols rather intriguing to observe he was sure he had seen a cat like this before but he just couldn't remember when and gently began explaining the issue.

He knew most would think him insane for casually conversing with an animal but he knew they were anything but normal, as could be seen by how easily they harmed him and even snuck up on him.

"Meow?"

"How do you feel about a little deal that will help the babybones?"

He knew he caught their interest, smiling in his unhinged way when he saw the murderous gleam in the cats eyes as he shared his hypothesis. He was very glad his student had called him now, not having this much fun in years and sure he was about to witness an amusing sight.