Chapter 150- (*^&$@ Multiverse)

Karma has a surpsingly good day and is very happy with his new prize.
The Bitties are once again struck speechless and want some words with whoever raised this child.

——-

*^&$@ multiverse

UnderFell

Nightmares tentacles gently swayed behind him, trying not to make any sudden moves in front of the babybones. His single eyelight stayed on the dust covered child his tentacles twitched, wanting to fix their appearance , the quiet surroundings holding very little interest to him right now.

He had hoped this AU would be a prime place to gather some more negativity but he had been mistaken, majorly disappointed by the pitiful IQ's of the monsters inhabiting it.

He had been annoyed at the need to dust nearly half of the population, before they got the message to back off, hoping the idiot Creator wouldn't find him anytime soon with how much time he had wasted here.

While he had some confusing new instincts since eating the apples, such as the strange need to gather as much negativity as he could, he felt he had a tighter control over them then he started with, now actually able to think instead of charge straight towards the next source of 'meal' like a wild animal.

He did still need a top up to fill his magic though, his twin having woken up from the state he left them in and making things far more complicated in the grand scheme of things. He didnt hold much hate in his SOUL for them but when he saw them side with the soulless menace, he might have briefly lost it it felt like he was losing them to the villagers all over again .

He could just barely deal with the Creator, who viciously defended any AU he entered, their actions usually aiming to severely maim and subdue but thankfully not dust him. He wasn't stupid enough to think he would actually win a full out fight against them otherwise, knowing they were going somewhat easy on him.

He was suspicious of soulless monsters' motives but after meeting a dozen few Floweys over the years, he thought that was a fruitless endeavour, conjecturing it must be mainly for amusement and leaving it at that.

How his twin could stand to be around the husk was frankly a miracle in his eyes, blaming his brothers stupid compassion that they had even for the least deserving things.

He was starting to get nightmares from seeing the growing affection Dream showed towards the Creator, trying to push back the horrifying thought of the two of them ever getting together. 

He might no longer be accepted into Dreams life for being 'evil' but that hardly meant he wanted any sort of connection to the idiot Creator he prayed they never got together but felt that was a fools hope.

The rustling of wings drew back his attention to the child, trying not to show how unsettled he was by the babybones outfit that had his and Dreams marks stamped all over it, not to mention the muted but very familiar aura coming from them. He might not socialise much due to his somewhat menacing appearance but that didn't mean he was clueless to everything.

He was an empath even before the apples did this to him and could tell something was off with the child..as well as the odd spikes of emotions coming from their scarf, his mouth twitching in suppressed amusement when he was given a stern chirp when he tried to get closer.

They were a bossy little thing and rather fearless which he greatly approved of..but he still remembered snippets of memory from before he regained some logical thought secretly ashamed of some of his actions and the destruction he wrought .