Chapter 15- (Second Multiverse)

Karma is unsure why he keeps getting kidnapped but would like a break please—-

——-

Karma watched his 'guardian' pacing around the house. The other had been on edge after that winged monster found him and he wasn't sure why. He wasn't impressed when he learnt he had a third parental bond, without anyone telling him. He would have to be more wary of others from now on. He ignored the fact that his SOUL would have rejected anyone he truly didn't want.

Going back to observing Ink he wasn't sure why they stayed in the house. It had been a week and he wanted to go out. Flying again had lit a small flame of joy and it was being snuffed out fast at this isolation.

While this 'Oneiro' was rude for randomly grabbing him they didn't seem too bad. They had just asked for his name and then given some advice to Ink. The warning should have been helpful considering how his Error had done just that in the past. The magic that had been pressed onto him had been annoying but his Dream had done that early on when they first met.

Was the other also a Positivity Guardian? They smiled enough for it and were very energetic. The madness was not a point against them as he felt most monsters had some insanity in them. The stories about Error definitely counted as did some of the 'fun' things he had seen his Ink do. It could be just a higher being thing. The more powers and responsibility the more 'unique' your thoughts are. He had witnessed others being baffled by his thoughts, so it checked out.

He warily eyed Ink and was unsure whether to mention the golden feathers that he found in his room. He didn't want to see what that would drive the other to do and he wanted to go outside again. Making sure Ink was busy he went back to his assigned room and closed the door.

The room was mainly blue as he hadn't bothered to take up Inks offer to decorate. He guessed it was nice another cared but he was still in the dark about what was going on. He flopped onto the bed, still able to hear Ink moving downstairs.

"Why so down, little raven?~".

Of course they had to turn up. Turning his head he glared at the other, standing in his space like they were invited in. He watched them pick up items then place them back with no care. He was sure he would have cared more if he actually owned anything he was fond of. He currently just liked his wings but they were attached to him.

"You somehow annoyed my guardian and now they are paranoid".

The slight frown directed his way probably meant he said that too bitterly. Wait. Could they also sense emotions? How many multiverses were there?! He watched a smirk come back to their face as they walked over and sat on the bed. One of their hands moved towards his wings but they must have noticed his expression, so stopped.

"Your wings are a mess. Don't you want to feel better?~".

He knew the other had a point but this was the only thing he had managed to control. No one listened when he said he didn't want to go somewhere or eat food, but his wings were always his choice. Movement caught his eye as he saw the others' wings brush against him. They did look neat and glancing at them he only saw a few feathers that were slightly out of line.

Ink had been too stressed and had worried about hurting him during grooming, so he had to do it himself. Of course he didn't bother, but now he was regretting it. His wings were slightly itchy and not as clean as before.

The warmth coming off the others wings was nice and he was tempted to touch, but unlike some he did respect boundaries.

"Can i....".

He flexed his hand to the golden wings, not able to finish his thought.

Why did the other freeze and look at him like that? Was this another bird thing he missed? Disappointed but unsurprised he pulled back, when the nearest wing was pushed in his hand. He chirped in glee and sat up on his knees to reach better. He ignored the other, focusing on touching and smoothing the others feathers.

A purr started up as he got into the grooming. He pushed even closer to the large wing to admire them more. They were huge and most of the feathers were longer than his hand! He tucked in his own wings and moved to the other wing, repeating the process. He liked the tingling feeling in his fingers and giggled whenever he found a feather stuck out weirdly.

When arms started to pull him closer he allowed it, as his wings were avoided. The warmth was very nice but he was startled by Ink's voice.

"Goth! Are you ready for food?".

There went his calm. Pulling back he walked past the other, who seemed content to stay where they were. Before he left he made sure to thank them. No need to be rude to the home invader. He doubted Ink invited them in afertall.

He ignored the food as usual and waited till he could be fed magic again. He was impressed that Ink hadn't given up yet, but let them do what they wanted. The day passed by and he didn't hear any further sounds from upstairs.

"I'm sorry for keeping you in so long. Next week we can go out, I promise".

He was glad Ink was calming down. He had been content to sleep most of the day but Ink usually woke them up, with strange eyelight shapes. He wasn't sure what a teardrop symbol meant, as his Ink never expressed that. Perhaps boredom? Being alone must be dull for how active the Creator usually was.

The week passed quickly with no surprise visitors. Walking out of the house he was told they would see Nightmare today. He hoped this one had a library too. Following Ink to the portal his balance shifted. He suddenly felt as if he was falling down a hole. His stop was sudden and he closed his sockets at the disorientation.

Opening his sockets he hissed at how bright it was. Turning his head he saw a skeleton staring at him in bewilderment. He hadn't met anyone like this yet. The purple eyelights and matching outfit were nice, but the circlet was strangely familiar. It looked like Dreams but the crescent shape was new.

"Isn't he cute? I just had to have him~".

His head whipped up, just realising he was being held. Why was Oneiro here? He thought they had gotten bored with annoying Ink. The other sounded happy though, almost like they just got a kitten....wait....was he talking about him? If he was a pet he better get fed magic or he would be annoyed. He had been a pet before, how hard would it be to slip into that role again?

~~~~~~

*Being stalked by a stranger then kidnapped*

Karma: This is fine