Chapter- 84 (FGOC Multiverse)

Oneiro is enraged that his child is gone.

The Creator had a great start to his life, it's just a shame that someone had to ruin it.

——-

FGOC Multiverse

"C'mon Karma. I have so much to show you!"

Oneiro watched as Karma quickly ran to Ink, looking excited for whatever the other had promised. He pouted as his child left him alone..yet again. Ever since Inks little 'mishap' the two had been nearly inseparable. It had been cute at first, seeing another realise how perfect his child was but it grew old after a week of hardly spending any time with his child.

"Bye, Oneiro! See you later"

He tried to smooth his features and smile like usual to his child. This was definitely one of the times he was pleased his child could be clueless about some emotions.

"Have fun, little raven~"

The only reason he hadn't 'dealt' with the issue was not wanting to upset his child. They had been rather active this week and he hoped the time spent here was helping them heal.

"Oh. What's this? Are you all alone again, Oneiro?~"

He glared at his variant, displeased at how irritating they were being lately. It hardly helped that the other clearly knew where the two were going but refused to tell him. He had even tried stalking the two and was shocked that Ink spotted him and swiftly disappeared.

Nova was useless, as the other just laughed whenever he asked for help. At least the Creator was feeding his child and he knew how powerful they could be. The only useful factor about them in this case.

He sneered at the thought of Ink spending so much time with Karma, knowing if it went on much longer he might be unable to stop the urge to just end them. He did not like to share!

Oneiro was pleased that every night his child was in bed and he made sure to keep watch, fearing if he looked away for a second they would disappear.

As another week passed he grew on edge, when Sol started to go out much more often and without him. He could feel his magic wanting to lash out in his anxiety and it all came to a head when Ink came back, but he couldn't see Karma anywhere.

Oneiro pinned the Creator to the wall by their neck, feeling his claws wanting to rip off that stupid smile on their face.

"WHERE.IS.HE?!"

"Well he isn't with me. Who knows where he cou-"

He threw them on the ground and spread his magic around the house. He snarled when he couldn't feel them and went to the bedroom. He paused at seeing a white envelope on the bed and growled at the magic he felt on it.

Oneiro ripped it open and felt his magic start to overheat his surroundings in his rage. He spat the next word like it was a curse.

" Nova"

He should have killed them when he had the chance but that did bring up a very valid point. A sinister smile appeared on his face when he realised the other didn't have a parental bond with his child. They had clearly outlived their usefulness if they thought they could just take his child.

There was no need to keep them alive anymore it seemed~.

The Creator stared out at his multiverse and smiled in joy at how beautiful it looked. He hadn't had the chance to interact with any of the inhabitants yet, as he had first wanted to make sure that everything was perfect. He had spent centuries sorting out the Code and producing peaceful timelines and he finally felt ready to meet some of them.