Chapter 143- (Void)

Karma is still having a great time and the Bitties horror is ever growing

——-

Void

Sunny felt completely justified in his mini breakdown, staring blankly ahead and ignoring how Blot and Azure hovered worriedly beside him.

First he had been introduced to the Void, one of the most terrifying places he had ever witnessed, which was soon followed by even more unspeakable horrors which he dearly wished to wipe from his memory .

Then he got the absolute 'honour' of meeting Karmas weird pet thing 'Blasty', having felt he was about to be eaten when he was suddenly faced by something that easily dwarfed the babybones!

He had unsurprisingly passed out but of course things didn't need to end there, as that would have been far too easy!

It's not like he had an easy life before meeting Karma but his bad luck just didn't seem to end, so suddenly waking up and being faced with three Gasters was another level of hell. Meeting XGaster had an experience he had no desire to repeat and the emotions he had sensed off the three strangers, had only made his anxiety increase.

"..Sunny? Are you ok? You are being awfully quiet."

He looked up at the babybones, managing a small smile to try and reassure them at sensing the anxiety coming off them. He had to force himself to smile when he saw the Gasters were still here, not to mention Blasty nuzzling into the baybones, acting like a weird dog.

"Just a bit surprised is all"

He wanted to cry at the genuine look of confusion on the babybones face, as if they couldn't fathom a single reason for his stress. He knew they didn't react like normal children, having been adopted many times before inevitably returning to the shop but he must have truly forgotten just how different they were.

Hell, the way they reacted in the past to that creepy Ink that had left them in a locked house with no food or company, had been alarming enough but now he was realising the full extent of it. He felt he couldn't leave them alone for a single moment, fearing they would follow a strange monster home if they were bribed enough.

He had to constantly keep watch, dearly missing having Nix here with them.

He might not understand the strange cat but he sensed the protectiveness for Karma and more importantly, how they could convince the babybones to avoid some truly insane idea.

He had nearly had a SOUL attack when Karma had casually suggested joining in the 'playfights' at that weird party, unsure how they didnt notice how some of the monsters were actually trying to dust each other. His vigilance was still sadly not enough to prevent the babybones from throwing themselves into the portal.

" ✋︎💧︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎☼︎ ☞︎☼︎✋︎☜︎☠︎👎︎ ⚐︎😐︎📪︎ ☹︎✋︎❄︎❄︎☹︎☜︎ ✌︎☠︎⚐︎💣︎✌︎☹︎✡︎✍︎"

What even was that?! What weird language was that and why was that melting monster getting so close to them?!

"I think so..do you think they are hungry, Gaster? I have been feeding them but perhaps my magic isn't good enough....Do you think my m-magic is h-hurting them?"

All three Bitties stiffened at the wobble in the babybones voice, their alarm grew at even spotting tears. They had to solve this misunderstanding quickly, Azure being the one to speak up.