Chapter 154- (*^&$@ Multiverse)

Karma is drifting and slowly losing pieces of himself. Will this nightmare ever end..?

———

*^&$@ multiverse

Doodle Sphere

R̴̟̬̩̋̒̎Ě̴͈̥̈́͝S̷̫͉͆͘Ẽ̶͍̂Ṫ̵͚ͅ2̵̧̑̈́̔3̸̱̈́

"Wow! Look at this, Azure. It's so colourful"

"STOP TRYING TO TOUCH EVERYTHING YOU CAN FIND, BLOT! THIS PLACE IS DANGEROUS!"

"Ooo! This looks fun. I wonder what it does?"

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!"

Sunny watched his friends run around the pile of junk they had found but he had decided to stay close to Goth Karma, growing rather worried about them. They had barely spoken since they arrived in this weird multiverse, even ignoring questions when they asked.

They hadnt even said a word when they bumped into the Creator of this place, not even making a peep when they had to run away from the corrupted Nightmare who had been acting like a deranged psychopath. It was almost eerie how Goth Karma had seemed to look through everyone, as if they were simply following a script and were doing the bare minimum to progress it.

"Goth! There you are. I swear you are like a ghost with how quiet you are. It's like you're not even here half the time!"

He twitched as he looked up at Ink, used to being ignored by the Creator and preferring it but still grumbled when he saw the pick up the babybones without even asking. Creators were all rude in his opinion, sighing when Blot squealed and dove into the junk pile, letting Azure deal with that mess for now.

"C'mon. I have a boring meeting to attend. Im not sure why a missing monster is such a big deal. They probably just got lost. I do that all the time!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT!"

"Azure! How very rude! That hurt my feelings and i might just go and cry no-"

"HAH! I BET YOU CANT EVEN DO THAT WITHOUT AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL"

"Of course I could! Why are you so very cruel to?"

"MUST BE YOUR FACE"

"Hey! I have the same face as him!"

"DONT TRY AND JUSTIFY YOURSELF TO ME, BLOT. ESPECIALLY AFTER WHAT I JUST SAW YOU DO!"

"Sounds like you are just jealous of my awesomeness! Blot is truly the only one who understands true art!"

"I WOULD SAY NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP BUT I FEEL YOU WOULD JUST TRAUMATISE THE THERAPIST"

"Dream said a similar thing!"

"...I'M REALLY NOT SURPRISED"

Sunny sighed at the back and forth between Ink and Azure Blot putting in their opinion every so often as well, not blaming them for the inherent distrust but he wished his friend would tone it down. They were all currently at this Creators mercy and he was pretty sure if Goth Karma wasnt here, they would have been studied like insects under a microscope.

This Ink had that sort of look to them a nod he was never one to completely trust soulless monsters, shivering at the amused grin Ink gave him as if they knew what he had just been thinking about.