Chapter- 114 (Forced Gods Multiverse)

Karma continues having fun and gets some rather odd gifts

——-

Forced Gods Multiverse

"Now he needs to have these at around lunchtime and this at 2pm. Hmm, what else am I forgetting? Oh yes! He prefers to have-"

Karma was growing bored in his dads arms, listening to his dad give Colour the longest list of instructions he had ever heard. They had been here for ten minutes and they still looked like that had more to say! They were being way too fussy.

When he saw them take a breath he decided this had gone on long enough.

"Don't you need to go, dad? I'm sure Colour has heard enough"

"..maybe I should just cancel my plans and stay here with you~"

Karma sighed loudly and grabbed his dads face, turning them to look at him.

"Dad. I will be fine. Go do whatever you need to do and stop worrying"

His dad had been acting so weird since last night. They had apologised multiple times but this was getting a tad worrisome. Why were they so worried?

"I-I will keep him s-safe"

He perked up as Colour spoke up and looked at his dad with hope.

"See. There is no need to worry. I even promise to listen to what Colour says"

He could see them wavering and pleadingly chirped, grinning when they relented. He nuzzled them, finally feeling them relax.

"Fine..have fun, little raven~"

"Bye dad!"

He was handed over to Colour and did not put up a fuss 'that he could walk', not wanting them to change their mind. As soon as they left Colour made a suggestion that he frankly was not pleased with.

"The Council?...that doesn't really sound fun. Can't you just drop me off in an AU fo-"

"Nope! I promised your d-dad I would look after you and that is what I am doing. We can visit somewhere fun after but i really need to go"

"...what about Mono?"

Karma was already regretting not letting his dad stay, twitching at the thought of being surrounded by so many monsters. Not to mention he could sense someone else was here as well, making him frown at the thought of having to socialise more.

"He is busy but you can stay by me the entire time and my friends will be there. I'm sure you will like that"

..just how many friends did Colour have? He thought it would be obvious he would stick with them but still reluctantly agreed, knowing he had promised to stay near Colour today. He held on tight as they threw ink on the ground before jumping in.

When they arrived, it was as bad as he thought and he stiffened at all the eyes he could feel on him. Thankfully Colour quickly walked to their seat, which only had two other monsters near, who he got a brief glance of before a book was shoved in his face, making him look at Colour in confusion.

"What? You didn't think I would leave you with nothing to do, did you?"

Maybe this wouldn't be too bad..

"-AU76 is most likely at risk so I would suggest that you prepare for that. Now this brings me to the point about-"

Karma had finished his book and was now just sitting on Colours lap, waiting until they were done. He was currently tapping their paint vials in curiosity, wondering why they had so many. There were even some colours he had never seen before and the blue sparkly one really caught his interest.