Chapter- 104 (Guardian Haven Multiverse)

Karma has fun flying!..Ordeals stress never seems to end

———

Guardian Haven Multiverse

Karma was excited to fly again. He still had no clue what AU they were in now, as it looked like a mishmash of multiple ones he had seen before...had an XGaster been here? Before he could stiffen at the thought Gluttony squeezed him tight, making him chirp in question.

"It looks like we will have spectators for our flight. Do you mind, little gem? I will happily get rid of them, if you want?"

He was confused until he realised they meant Raptors brother and a Nightmare, who he thought felt rather familiar. He looked at Abstinence, who waved him off, saying they would keep watch as well.

"I don't mind"

He couldn't sense many SOULS in this AU or too near him, so this was perfect. He looked up at the sky, smiling in glee at how perfect it looked. It was a beautiful clear blue sky with not a cloud in sight. He was itching to fly, bouncing in Gluttony's arm, almost falling out if it wasn't for their tight grip.

"Ok ok! We can fly"

Gluttony was entranced with how happy his little gem was and was looking forward to how much it would increase with flying.

"Time to go, little bird"

He held Karma close, who looked a tad confused, before throwing them up in the air. Karma squawked in surprise but soon beat their wings to stay afloat. They glared at him for a few minutes, before deciding that flying was much more important. He watched as they played in the sky, keeping a sharp eye on their movements. They were much faster than before, but that would only make this more entertaining.

"PlAy?~"

"Not yet, Raptor. We have to give them time to warm up first and a head start"

He saw Raptors wings tense, looking ready to push off at any moment. He rather liked this version of Dream, as they reminded him a lot himself, when he was running on instinct.

They were much easier to get along with, then the others he had seen so far. He rarely came to this multiverse, as it didn't really interest him but Generosity insisted they visit to be 'friendly'.

He found it odd how they were including him in things, considering how they had tried to distance themselves from him, after Karma had vanished and they finally remembered that he was a Sin. Maybe they were trying to mend bridges or felt guilty..?

He didn't really care either way and thought it was entertaining to play with them. Abstinence of course joined in but sadly the rest had gone their own way and rarely kept in touch. That was ok, the Omniverse was full of new beings he could still have fun with.

He tensed when he spotted Karma fold in their wings and start to drop but looking at Raptor he saw no concern, only excitement at the prospect of joining in. He knew their instincts were better than his, so decided to trust them and was soon proven right when Karma easily flew back up, chirping loudly in glee. His gem was such a little menace, he was so proud.

Gluttony wasn't sure if Generosity realised that this specific multiverse was meant as a gathering for the versions of the twins only or not, but it's not like he cared about rules. It was a good thing he did decide to come this time, as he got the pleasure of finding his gem again.

Karma was having a great time. This AU was huge and no matter how far he flew there was no end in sight. There was surprisingly no animals in sight, even though the land looked healthy. Even his role was neutral on the fact, so what happened?