Chapter- 107 (Guardian Haven Multiverse)

Karma is safe but it might not be the same for everyone else.

Oneiro finds his child and dislikes all the annoying leeches now attached to Karma

———

Guardian Haven Multiverse

Gluttony had teleported straight to his little gem but he had no time to check them over, before a bolt of golden magic scorched the area he had been standing in before. When he looked up he saw a crouching monster in front of Karma, making him growl in anger. He grew fearful of what the being near his little gem would do and froze when they turned towards him. Their flaring orange and red eyelights narrowed on him, as their golden wings spread to hide the babybones from him.

He was sure they were familiar to him but he was afraid to guess wrong, as they looked rather unhinged, feeling fully prepared to tear him apart at a moment's notice. The dust and bone marrow covering them did not help the image, nor did the deep snarl that felt like it shook his SOUL. He would have thought this was Raptor if it wasn't for the change in clothes and the rather high levels of magic lashing out, that he knew Raptor did not possess.

He stayed completely still, knowing by their expression they would kill him if he did anything. He didn't look back when he heard footsteps coming towards them and instead took a shaky breath and spoke up, hoping he was right.

"..Oneiro?"

—————————

Base Multiverse 126

Months! It's been MONTHS and still no sign of them! Oneiro was sure he had been on track to find his child but something interfered. One moment he had felt his child a few multiverse away and suddenly there were hundreds between them! He tried to go back the way he came but whatever had moved him just.kept.pushing.him.BACK!

It hardly helped that each multiverse he did manage to get to was a pain to leave at all. If it wasn't the locals who got in his way, then it was the entire multiverse itself, trying to chain him to its rule. Perhaps if he was younger and hadn't explored so many places this trap would have been successful but after having to deal with all the things Karma had to go through he was prepared. He needed to be stronger to have any chance of succeeding to keep his child happy and alive, after all~.

Oneiro had easily found Nova but the waste of space revealed nothing ! He had been tempted to wipe them out of existence, knowing how easy it would be to do. His hand had clawed closer to their SOUL, so very tempted, basking in their fear but he hesitated at the last second.

He had stared blankly at the Destroyer at his feet, fully in control but he knew he couldn't do it. His child still cared for the pest and he refused to hurt his precious child this way. Perhaps one day they would forget Nova existed but until that day he had a perfect place to put them~.

Once he had dealt with them he started to trace their steps, very amused at what he discovered. He had easily found their new pet Creator and had grinned at using a strong tool for his own bidding. He graciously freed them, in return all he asked was that they searched for his child. Of course he didn't trust them but somehow his little one had managed to cause this ex-Deity bound god to care for them. Which was just perfect for him~.

Oneiro had laughed as the Creator convinced the Dream of their multiverse to travel with them, watching as their home multiverse shuddered as the Balance was skewed by the absence of such vital parts. FATE had really made a mess of that place. It meant much less work for him to deal with later on, as he could see it close to shattering all by itself. It was a slight shame as he had wanted to play with a few of the monsters longer but now he had much more important things to do~.