Chapter 55- (Momma CQ)

Error drops off his new charge with an old acquaintance. Neither are truly happy at this arrangement

—————

Momma CQ

Karma watched as they stepped into the portal, shivering at the temperature difference from the AntiVoid. The sun might have been out but his body was unhappy at leaving the consistent cold temperature.

He was curious where they were and sensed a lot of SOULS, that were a mix of both humans and monsters. The monster's SOULS felt kind of weak, which was odd.

They had appeared on a busy street and he was puzzled why people were screaming at the sight of Error. He might have been much taller than the others but that hardly warranted running away. The other hadn't even threatened anyone yet!

At least Error didn't seem to mind and was busy reading the Codes, searching for something he had no clue about. When Error seemed to find it, they started to gather their magic around them both.

After a few hours they reached a rather non descriptive house, that was far away from any others. Error knocked on the brown door and a skeleton monster opened it.

" Hello Asy, or should I say Killer. Nice place you have here. Won't you let your best buddy inside ? "

Error personally had no issues with them but why take away the chance of messing with Killer. He didn't wait for an answer and kicked them out of his path, amused when a crack was heard and they collapsed on the ground. He should probably hold back more as they were the best choice for what he wanted. No need to dust them just yet.

He only needed someone who understood that there were other multiverses. Killer happened to be the unlucky 'winner' to gain his attention. Smashing the door closed he looked around, grimacing at how domestic it looked. The other had changed so much since they last met and not just physically.

His hand wanted to drag their SOUL out and see what else had changed but he held back for now.

"—and I couldn't help, as I was watched. You have to believe me, Error. They stopped anyone who tried and even Blue almost died"

Seemed he missed some of the babble but learning that others tried to help him, didn't really affect him as much as he thought. It was too little to late and even his care for Blue had long since faded.

" This is great and all, but I'm not here to kill you "

"Y-you aren't?"

They looked so pitiful lying on the ground, hands hovering over their fragile ribs, that even now he wanted to rip off. That reminded him, he should probably go grab some more SOULS, to heal the damage done to him. He would have grabbed some here but didn't want to attract attention, if Karma would be staying here.

" Nope. I need you to look after this. Also, i go by Nova now "

He rocked the Godling, when a whine emitted from them. The rattling of their bones grew louder, probably from all the new stimulus. It hardly phased him, as this level of pain was nothing to what he was used to.

Spreading his threads he felt a couch nearby and sat on it, hearing the crunch of the legs breaking. Such weak furniture, he would avoid stealing from the multiverse then. His eyesight was still a bit blurry but it was getting better, as his magic flowed freely for once.

" Look, Godling. You can stay with me but look at the damage your wings have undergone. You need to get out on occasion, just in case your Code corrupts "