Chapter 163 - Completing the Circle part 1

Oneiro and Hearth (Traveller) finally have some clue where Karma is but that is only the start of the road to recovery

——-

This chapter was created together with Firehedgehog.

I had loads of fun writing this with them and it turned out much longer than expected. Enjoy! 😸

——

Between Omniverse

He floated in the between silently, staring at an Omniverse door.

Chains crackling with malevolent power held it closed, Hearth touched the door not hissing or drawing away his hands as they burned from it actually being too cold.

He could feel Karma beyond it, his little brother, his soulchild was there.

"Someone.. is playing games" Hearth hissed angrily, his eyes glowed deathly blue. His fingers dug into the door cracks growing from the moment, he pulled back his hands healing damage as they did.

He watched as the damage he'd caused to the door smooth over, he smiled nastily and held up his hand containing a spark of power.

"I knew I recognized this power, did you really think I didn't recognize the scent of your power contained in Chaos in 404" Hearth told them speck of power, he knew they heard him as he was holding part of their power "Or that it once covered Karma"

There was a feeling of pure rage.

"You and your sick games, my brother is not a toy in your sick game of reincarnation" he said.

There was a feeling of taunting, after he was just a powerful mortal.

Chaos was nothing to them, Hearth was nothing.

"Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself, but now I have enough of your power to sniff you out once Karma is safe you Brat" Hearth snarled and crushed the speck of power.

"Death comes for you FATE"

He knew that the deity heard him.

First find Oneiro, as Karma would definitely need his families love once he was freed.

Still.. he hoped Nix was near Karma.

"No one will be able to play this again" he grumbled, as that piece of crap must have done something to make Karma not call him as he had with 404.

"Hold on Nebula"

-----

Door to Sealed Multiverses

"Can you get in?" Hearth asked Oneiro curious, he had found his co-parent who had been relieved to see him.

"No~" Oneiro said voice laden with anger, at how someone dared to do this to Karma.

"I... have a way in, but I can't bring anyone else or it will kill them" Hearth told Oneiro, who still looked ready to come anyway "But we need others help, we'll need to keep the attention of that thing so it doesn't spot me"

At that moment a portal opened and an Error dragged a Cross through a portal.

Moments later another Ink and Error appeared, ah.. that must be Pale and his counterpart.

Oneiro had called the Calvary in.

"I was unable to bring more as it seems some monsters are being affected by whatever this is.~" Oneiro said sourly at the low turnout, his eyelights flashing with displeasure as another thing messed with his child.