Chapter 78- (FGOC Multiverse)

Karma meets a familiar looking monster and approves.

Sans despairs at all the monsters invading his home

——-

FGOC Multiverse

Karma woke up and blearily opened his sockets, unsure where exactly he was. He felt too warm and realised there was a heavy cover on him making him kick it off in irritation. When it finally came off he sighed in relief at the cool air on his bones but was confused how he had gotten here.

Waking up like this almost reminded him of being with his brother again but the lack of other SOUL near him shattered that thought.

He sat up and searched for his scarf, chirping in happiness at seeing it lying next to him and quickly put it on. He played with the beads, liking how the magic in them felt against his and it helped to further calm him down from the strange new surroundings.

Feeling more awake he jumped off the bed, not bothering to look around this new room. He was hungry and wanted comfort, nothing else mattered at the moment.

He stumbled out of the room, focusing on getting towards the familiar SOUL downstairs. Rubbing his face with his sleeve he looked closer at his outfit, realising his clothes had been changed. It was too dark to see them clearly but they were nice and soft, which was the most important bit in his mind. Shaking that thought off he instead focused on going down the stairs, determined to get to Oneiro.

He hadn't had a chance to explore this new place yet so was getting rather confused at how to navigate in order to get to Oneiro.

He grinned when he pushed open a door into a kitchen, pleased at finally spotting Oneiro, who was facing away from him. Shuffling closer he tugged their coat and lifted his arms, weakly tugging at their magic in hunger.

When they turned to look down at him, his smile fell at realising this wasn't Oneiro. Being this close he could now feel the slight differences, making his wings droop in sadness. ...Where had Oneiro gone?

"..sorry"

He started to walk away, upset at how hard it was to find Oneiro in this place. He squeaked when he was picked up, unsure what was happening.

"Don't worry, little aster. I don't mind~"

He stiffened when he was brought to their chest, while they nuzzled his skull. Their magic helped to quickly calm him down, as it felt so similar to Oneiros. He pushed his face into their neck and started purring at the warmth they gave off, though he did twitch when a hand stroked against his back.

"By the way, you can call me Sol~"

Sol was enjoying the calm intent coming from the babybones and smirked at feeling the slight bond that linked them to him. He had heard that there was another variant of himself here but didn't think they would be so interesting~.

He had briefly seen them in passing but not the little star in his arms. It had been three days since they had been here and was he curious just what the babybones had been up to.

Slight whining from his arms led the decision to head to the back door, as he was sure the view would help to calm them. Stepping outside he instantly raised his magic, as he could feel a shiver from the babybones. It was one of the useful perks of his magic, that it did heat his surroundings.

He snorted as he heard chirps of hunger and he sat down on a bench, getting into a more comfortable position.

"Help yourself, little aster~"

He had never tried to feed another before, so he fully let them control the process. He knew that if he ever had a child he would have fed them himself, so was unworried about harming them. The other him had formed a parental bond safely after all~.