Chapter 7-(Birth Multiverse)

Goth is not connecting the dots and just keeps adds stress for others around him

——-

Goth followed this strange black monster and started poking it with his magic. He knew it was considered 'rude' to do so but he didnt really care and most didnt notice when he did so. He wasn't surprised when it felt the same as the Negativity Guardian, as it would cut down on liabilities you surrounded yourself with.

He was led to a large room with beautiful wooden carved items that he had to touch. He searched every corner, as you never knew what surprises you could find. He felt glee at being somewhere new and enjoyed poking for any secrets. He ignored when Nightmare appeared as the other didnt seem to want his attention yet.

" Do you like it? There are others you can choose from? "

His excitement quickly left at having to interact with another again. His joy was always fleeting these days and he knew others were growing suspicious of his apathy. The years had really dragged and he just wanted to finally rest. Sadly he didn't see that happening for a while, so he would need to improve his acting again.

"It's lovely, thank you. What are the rules for staying here, sir?"

" No need for sir. You are not allowed to leave the castle without me or another of my choosing. You will attend all meals and don't attack others unprovoked ".

These seemed rather reasonable and not very numerous. He would have to look out for any 'obvious' rules that should be followed. His normal was very skewed from what he saw and it felt like learning to ride a bike again. Letting out your SOUL casually was apparently a big no no. He never meant to cause Reaper to faint! What exactly did the other think he was doing?!

He nodded in agreement and was then surrounded by the others tentacles. He wasn't sure what prompted this but he hoped he wasn't about to have his rib cage crushed, that really hurt.

Instead of pain it was a gentle pressure that coaxed him to follow the other. This place was massive as they passed numerous doors and tapestries. They finally stopped at a set of doors that looked well used, which the other opened.

There were more skeleton monsters in here and he perked up at the new faces.

" Boys, this is Goth. He will be staying for a while. Any damage to him i will double on you. Killer, BEHAVE ".

Damage? Why did the other care if he got hurt? Did he not know it would be impossible to dust him. Being a death God had its perks curses . He saw the knife being thrown but wasn't that worried. He knew it wouldn't get near him but he still tilted his head away to show proper caution. He learned others didn't like to feel their efforts for intimidation were unappreciated.

"A-are y-ou hung-ry Goth?"

The monster with a large crack in his skull seemed too kind hearted to be here but he knew looks could be deceiving. His death touch could easily kill everyone in the room with no issue after all.

"I am good, thank you. There is no need to feed me. My role sustains me enough".

It was wise to be polite to the possible chef but the other needn't have bothered. He hadn't eaten real food in years. The chocolate Reaper gifted him was nice but he no longer felt the thrill from eating it. His inventory was very full from it though.

Also he felt no ill effects from the lack of magical food as his role made it so he couldn't die until it was necessary. He was glad he had wings though, they were a useful distraction from the rest of his lax body language.

" You will be fed Goth. This isn't negotiable ".

Did he make Nightmare angry? He couldn't tell as the goop covered some vital features. The swaying tendrils might be showing anger but he was positive everyone else was annoyed. Was having another mouth to feed that bad? He would have to tread carefully for the duration of his 'stay' if that was the case. He would make sure to take less than the others just in case.