Chapter 67 - (Fatal_Erro̸̠̔̑r̴͚̟̈́̋ Multiverse)

Fatals 'people' skills aren't the best. It's a good thing Karma is here to calm things down

———

Fatal_Erro̸̠̔̑r̴͚̟̈́̋ Multiverse

Fatal was hunting for winged beings, as it had been a while since he had groomed one himself. He refused to do it on Goth, until he had tried it on others first. That is why Birdtale was his first venture.

It was annoying how the inhabitants screamed at his presence but they soon quieted down when he strung them all up.

He had to be careful with his strings, as he didn't want to destroy them just yet, not until he got what he wanted. He tugged a random monster in front of him, demanding they teach him all they knew. They seemed eager to agree, until he mentioned he would only do it on a living creature.

" WhAt "

"I-I r-refuse! Y-You are a-a s-stranger. I-It's w-wrong"

Fatal could feel his rage building and his grin widening, at the violence wanting to be unleashed. They dared deny him? Well he would just have to show them why that was a terrible idea.

He soon left that AU, sadly without destroying it but that was only thanks to his cute little Goth. He would make sure to visit this place again, when he had found somewhere safe to keep his chick, while he was away.

He convinced himself the residents would have been useless anyway, as they were far too delicate physically. He needed someone who wouldn't easily dust if he made a mistake and he knew just who to go to.

Opening a portal to where the Code lead him too he glanced around before putting Goth down, crouching to their level so they knew he was serious.

" Now chick. I nEed you to stay right here until I cAll. OK? "

"Ok.. will you be long?"

" Hopefully nOt but I promIse to cOme BaCk to You "

He gently held their face in his hands, so happy he had found them again. Some of his memories might be fragmented but he could never forget his chick. He reluctantly stood up, reminding himself that they had his magic on them, so they would be fine.

He portaled to where he knew the Creator was, laughing at the panic on their skull

" Did You MiSs me, InKy? "

He ignored the other monsters around and kicked Ink, grinning at the sound of bones breaking. He was going to enjoy this.

" WoN't YoU PlAy WiTh me? I KnOw you Love DoiNg it UsuaLly "

He dodged a sharp ink bone and summoned his Gaster Blasters, not wanting to drag this out. He might hate what he was turned into but the power was very useful. He grunted at being hit with the others stupid brush and snapped it in half, in annoyance.

" WhAt Now, MiGhtY CrEaToR? "

He saw Ink start to panic and watched as they started to throw ink at random. He easily dodged the flimsy attack but grew enraged when some nearly reached Goths hiding place. That is when his restraint left him and he gathered all of his magic to throw at the other.

His vision started to narrow as his Code blocked his view. He hated that his anger affected this body but at least he could still track his opponent, using the same Code. He ceased his attacks, when he realised the other had not moved from their position for a while. When he got closer to them he grinned at seeing Ink laying on the ground.

He had severely injured the other and loved how they paled when he crouched next to them. He summoned his bone attacks and dug them into the other, ignoring the scream they made.