Chapter- 103 (Guardian Haven Multiverse)

Ordeal thought dealing with a feral Guardian was bad, so of course even more irritating monsters arrived. He really wants a break right now..

Gluttony (Ink) has found Karma and is making that everyone else's problem.

———-

Guardian Haven Multiverse

"Brother, please let the babybones down. I know you can sense he is annoyed"

"BiRdY dOwN?~"

"Yes! They want to be put down"

Falcon looked at his brother hopefully, pleased when they put the child down. He was surprised that babybones didn't move away from his brother and looked happy to stay where they were. He however stiffened when the babybones growled, when his brother tried to pat them and was even more flabbergasted that his brother backed down.

"It's ok. You will get used to it...maybe"

Falcon looked over at Ordeal, who was giving him a look filled with sympathy and understanding. They were a rather new addition to this gathering but he rather liked them. They were one of the few to use his preferred name, rather than the insulting 'Falconer'.

He knew his brother was an outlier compared to the rest but that didn't mean he was their trainer. His brother wasn't a wild animal!

His attention was drawn back to his brother, who was chirping at the babybones, with the other seeming to reply back, as if understanding.

"...is this normal babybones behaviour?"

"Nope! You just got lucky to meet the rather bold one." Ordeal said in a cheery voice, that was belayed by the dead eye stare and the tight grip on their cigarette.

A loud voice startled them, making Falcon growl in warning, which the newcomer seemed to ignore.

"KARMA?! What are you doing here?"

"Ugh, it's this guy. I sometimes wish they stayed in their multiverse. They are so uptight. Who thought it was a good idea to create a multiverse based on the Seven Sins? Creators are nuts"

Ordeal readily agreed with Falcon's comment, disliking the odd winged Dream who came forward. He could hardly dispute the thought about Creators, as they were all rather..eccentric in some ways. He was glad they weren't invited to this place, as he could already imagine the chaos they would cause if gathered together.

It would seem the babybones agreed with them both as well, as they hissed in displeasure at the Dream type, before stepping back to be closer to Raptor.

"Hey, Generosity? You might want to get awa-". Ordeal tried to give a warning but was swiftly ignored...like usual.

"Come over here, Karma! I'll keep you safe"

" Generosity. That isn't very kind of you. You can see that they don't like you." Everyone froze at the voice, as it didn't sound like any of the Guardians. Ordeal grimaced at seeing the creepy Ink, unsurprised they had barged into this place. They never seemed to be one to follow the rules.

"Ink!"

Ordeal watched as Karma happily screeched, before rushing over to the creepy Ink with no hesitation, with Raptor only watching in curiosity. Why was Raptor so calm today? Ordeal was baffled how the world was no longer making any sense.

"It's Gluttony now, my gem"

..oh no. Was this the babybones they had been looking for? Just how many dangerous monsters did Karma know?!

"I tHought this plaCe was for DreaMs and NightmAres, not every bEing undeR the suN". Muttering was heard in the crowd in agreement.

"Hey idiot. Did you find them?"