!Hero Shigaraki - hair clips and rubber bands

A/N: In this you and Magne (I miss you babes) are second years. Toga is a first year. Twice, Shiggy, and Dabi are third years *bringin the age down because I can (and it's relevant to the story)*. I REALLY believe that Dabi is Touya Todoroki so that's going to be cannon in THIS. You and Shiggy aren't dating yet. Hawks is a villain cuz, y'know, opposites.

Your quirk is angel: Your wings are white and give a slight glow when you are happy, you can fly, however you get tired quickly and you can make small halos appear. They are light and durable, and explode  or wrap around victim on impact. You can make up to 45 when not flying but can only make 30 when flying. They also return to you if you hold out your hand (just like Thor and his hammer.) Hero costume is above.

I pushed another stand of hair behind my ear impatiently. I was in the middle of gym class and couldn't see anything because my hair was deciding to want to be a BITCH and part to the side today.

I scanned the gamma gym waiting for a rock pillar to open up. Magne stepped out from behind a pillar and motioned for me to go ahead. I flew quickly past her, my wings glowing white out of anticipation.

I landed on top of the pillar, pushing my hair out of the way once again. Ectoplasm and I began fighting my hair constantly messing me up. I tried to pin it back, but failed miserably.

We finished up our classes and headed to lunch. I stood in line with Dabi and Twice waiting to buy food. We were near the end of the line and were having a pretty decent conversation when Shiggy joined.

I was talking about how cold soba is clearly superior when Toga hopped on my back, taking me by surprise.

"Ow, Toga! My wings!" I scolded as she slid off.

"Sorry, Dabi normally catches me, and you seemed just as strong~!" She said innocently.

Shiggy scoffed and put his elbow on my head, using me as an arm rest. This was normal, so I just rolled my eyes and kept with my conversation.

We eventually got our food and sat down at our table. We nearly took up the whole think.

Me and Shiggy in the middle Dabi and Twice next to us, Toga and Magne across from us leaving two seats left. No one ever really dared to sit next to us since we were the 'weirdos'. But we wore it like a medal of honor and moved along.

We all finished our lunch quickly spending the rest of the time joking and having fun.

My hair was still falling in my face and I had to ask Toga for a hair tie. She said the only ones she had were in her hair, and Magne said her hair wasn't long enough for one.

I attempted to use a halo as one, but ultimately failed. Shigaraki snickered beside me. He pulled a hair pin from his pocket sliding it from my forehead to behind my ear, catching all of the annoying hairs and pinning them back.

I smiled, thanking him with a blush.

"Thank you, but why do you have those?" I asked slightly confused as to why he had a few black hair pins to spare.

"Oh, uh, my hair gets in the way during training a lot, I look stupid, but it works." A few laughs rang around the table and he looked down at his feet feeling embarrassed that he had admitted that.

He was a rescue specialist due to his quirk but still had to go through the extensive training Dabi and Twice did.

We continued on with our shits and giggles until the chime sounded and we went our separate ways. I gave Toga a hug, and waved to the guys, Dragging Magne by the hand to our class.

I got multiple questions as to where the clips came from, and I always responded with

"Oh, my friend Shigaraki gave them to me, he's a third year, so you probably don't know him."